PDA

View Full Version : Weird stuff going on...

ToCool74
Apr 4, 2012, 03:11 PM
Sorry if I sound like a noob for saying this,

But I just got in from a short days work when I found out that I now have 2 chao statues in my room that definitely where not there when I left earlier.

What the hell is going on?

Was it a event reward or something?

And if so, why was it not put into my storage box?

Dragwind
Apr 4, 2012, 03:36 PM
Someone probably stopped by your room and dropped them there.

OokamiRei
Apr 4, 2012, 07:39 PM
lol i use to do this all the time. one time i fulled a room with containers

Recon Tactical
Apr 4, 2012, 11:05 PM
Haha, I took a break after the last event and when I returned after a month or so, my room was full of crap. Took me a week or so to care enough to remove most of it.

MoonlightMyau
Apr 8, 2012, 09:01 AM
Somebody once decorated one of my character's rooms very nicely. I left it, they seemed to be pleased that I had. I was very grateful.

Candy Man
Apr 8, 2012, 11:41 AM
Be thankful that your room wasn't filled with cosmo fountains lol

Orochinagi
Apr 8, 2012, 04:11 PM
We call that "room bombing" lol. It only took once for it to happen to me before I decided to fully decorate all my rooms so it wouldn't happen again

ToCool74
Apr 8, 2012, 10:40 PM
Wow I never knew it was even possible to leave stuff in other peoples room.

I tried to do it myself and was not allowed to.

Is there some kind of trick to it?

Or is it some form of hacking?

Orochinagi
Apr 8, 2012, 11:03 PM
Wow I never knew it was even possible to leave stuff in other peoples room.

I tried to do it myself and was not allowed to.

Is there some kind of trick to it?

Or is it some form of hacking?

No, it isn't a hack/exploit or anything. The reason you probably couldn't do it was because the persons room had the maximum storage points allowed for decorations or you didn't have a valid room decoration on your character. You have talk to the players' Partner Machine to select the option first, then you'll see the grid of the room and available space to place items. Just like your own room =)

P.S.- Some ppl also use this option to "gift" or give a player an item while they aren't online. For instance, you can go to the decoration shop on the 2nd floor Guardians Colony and purchase a kind of box. Take the box put it in the players' room you want to gift. Then select the box again to place the item or weapon such as a Agito Repca in the box, type a brief note, then you're done. When the person signs in, and selects the box, it should tell them who it was from and they will receive the item, then the box disappears.

Anna_Wren
Apr 9, 2012, 01:54 AM
I admit it, I was one of the people who would waste precious meseta when the game first came out to go and decorate entire rooms with the Cosmo Fountains. Me and about 12 other people I knew did it. We were the Toilet Fairies of yore.

Damn, I haven't done anything like that since 2007....
Time to go to every newbie I meet and get a card from and toilet bomb them ^^

Orochinagi
Apr 9, 2012, 05:07 AM
I admit it, I was one of the people who would waste precious meseta when the game first came out to go and decorate entire rooms with the Cosmo Fountains. Me and about 12 other people I knew did it. We were the Toilet Fairies of yore.

Damn, I haven't done anything like that since 2007....
Time to go to every newbie I meet and get a card from and toilet bomb them ^^

Lol, the good ol' days. I'm guilty of it too, it used to be even funnier after expansion. It meant more toilets to put down, no more "square" restrictions lol