PDA

View Full Version : Link on PSO2 menu translations

MelancholyWitch
Apr 5, 2012, 03:53 AM
I can't find it, can someone help me out ? I remember someone posting a link with a rough translation of all the menu options trying to configure my controller under the options.

coomdoom
Apr 7, 2012, 03:45 PM
PSUMods has a modified file on their forum which has most of the creator text translated into English. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link on here or not so for now I'll just say google is your friend.

Xaton
Apr 7, 2012, 04:36 PM
i doubt they would be aginst it As it is just a translation and not truely ment ot hack or harm or mess with others games negativly. sort of liek the goo dguy hacker compard to the bad guy hacker.

Vashyron
Apr 7, 2012, 07:29 PM
It's client modification though, not sure PSOW will like that.

•Col•
Apr 7, 2012, 07:31 PM
It's client modification though, not sure PSOW will like that.

^This. They specifically listed it in the rules whenever they released the character creator. (More specifically, in the EULA when you installed it)

Merumeru
Apr 7, 2012, 07:33 PM
XD thank you very much for this info <3 now I can hopefully sculpt a face that isn't a little girl's XD

Ark22
Apr 7, 2012, 07:49 PM
Yeah I tried it, but I backed it up, but yeah EULA problems can cause stuff to go down so don't link it, but if you do get it make sure you back up the file it over writes.

Golto
Apr 7, 2012, 08:01 PM
Could menus and other things in the beta be made into English the same way as the cc menus?

Merumeru
Apr 7, 2012, 08:04 PM
Really would need the person who made this to answer something like that XD But this helped SO much, finally Meru can be adult-faced, flat-chested and bottom-heavy without me having to russian roulette the options and work the dials like some bomb technician XD

Vashyron
Apr 7, 2012, 08:04 PM
Could menus and other things in the beta be made into English the same way as the cc menus?

Client sided things, Yes.

That would require significant more effort though.

Ark22
Apr 7, 2012, 08:25 PM

What Vash said plus it would take while, depending on how fast the guy is and how accurate the translations are. If Monster Hunter Frontier was free to play expect it to have been patched in a week. PSO2 has a lot of hype so if they were to translate it, i would guess the basic stuff would be patched in weeks, but that's just a guess. But it will come to America so don't worry man.

coomdoom
Apr 8, 2012, 01:49 PM
Really would need the person who made this to answer something like that XD But this helped SO much, finally Meru can be adult-faced, flat-chested and bottom-heavy without me having to russian roulette the options and work the dials like some bomb technician XD

Glad that it helped. If anything, it's actually motivated me to learn Japanese in case I am accepted into the beta so I can try and understand some of the text on the screen.

Reia
Apr 8, 2012, 01:51 PM
Besides, the CC demo is offline. I think that this can't be done on the online versions on the game, unless gamepimp is a fail.

Vashyron
Apr 8, 2012, 02:05 PM
I think you know the answer to that.

Psst, the same thing can be done in current PSU JP. Though if I'm fully aware no one has publicly released that.