PDA

View Full Version : WHATS THE best Arm unit And Body unit for A Newman Fortetecher

Psu5675
Apr 6, 2012, 12:48 PM
WHAT I AM USEING

Rods
Caduceus 10/10
and a Gaozoran Rod+10/10

Shijin
Ouryu
Red / Knight NO GOOD I THNK IS THE WILL THE Att 180 Help to me
red / wall
Flame Garment

plz help me know what ALL units ARE BEST

SOME OF MY
GAS

TECHNIC+ LV 5

Defense+ LV5

Stamina+ LV4

Full Custom Power LV2

Rods Element+

Rods Critical+

Photon Crafter 2

Ice TECHNIC Lv+5

Dark TECHNIC Lv+5

are their some other gas i need

TheAstarion
Apr 7, 2012, 12:01 PM
Arm unit? None, you don't need one because you only listed two weapons and they're both rods.

Head: Ouryu for Shijin set. Feri/Force when it's released; better overall for techers who don't use the Shijin ATP bonus.
Arm: Like polishing a turd. You're a newman, if you could hold your rod in your mouth you wouldn't need arms for anything. You still don't need an arm slot. Pass that red/knight to a friend or a character that can use it.
Body: A resist unit for your mission. Vijeri/Rainbow otherwise. Makarukaheshi in the distant future when Ryukoh set is released for you.
Extra: As much stamina as you need to get to 21. So, anything with 3 or more stamina, assuming newman female and Shijin set. Flame Garment is good enough, switch to something with an extra effect when it's released (like fighting soul's HP and PP regen).

Anna_Wren
Apr 9, 2012, 02:05 AM
There is nothing wrong with having an arm unit for a Fortetecher. Go with Vijeri/Power or better. The Red / Knight is better on a fighter. The main use of power on a Fortetecher will be cards and bow. While techs are your main power, obviously, the bow can be useful on critters like De Rol le and the dragons when they fly around (IF they get to fly around in the dragons case) Cards are not used by FT much, but they do have some uses, especially with Jarbas. One noteworthy setup is to pair a wand and a card for strafing and striking. If you have something like the Evil Curst you can cast Foie and burn it quickly and then just card it to death.

In any event, stick with a unit that gives you the most power you can get and you should be good. Keep an eye out for an Icarian/Lavis Bow and get even more power out of your shots.