PDA

View Full Version : Friend/team thread

Kudwafter
Apr 6, 2012, 06:13 PM
Well since so many people are looking for other people to play/team up with. I decided it'd be a good idea to make a thread just for it so it's a little more organised

It's simple, just post in this format (so it's easier for me)

You're ingame name(PSOWorld username) Class/race What are you looking for? -Contact info (Only if you want to give that out) I'll add them to the main post whenever i'm online

Now I guess once the list is bigger we can split this up into teams if you want. It'd be nice if a group of people who get in will be able to speak to each other :)
P.S Don't be afraid to dish out over ideas aswell :3

You're ingame name+(PSOWorld username) Class/race What are you looking for? -Contact info (Only if you want to give that out)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------I decided to put this all in a google doc to look a bit better--------------------
[spoiler-box] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AklfV3zXQLWmdFdKXzlWQkxEUXY4ejh4a2F5LXpwb lE [/spoiler-box]

I suggest that who'se on the list and isn't in the PSOW steam group (If you have steam) join http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PSOWorld so we can use the chat as a method of talking to eachother when we're ingame.

Reia
Apr 6, 2012, 06:15 PM
Reia - ALmarl (All classes Human Female) - Accepting adresses and friend invitations.

Rockleept
Apr 6, 2012, 06:19 PM
Heaven _And_Hell - Newman Force

LK1721
Apr 6, 2012, 06:20 PM
Lisette Kall (LK1721) - RAmarl - Looking for casual players and friends. - MSN: [email protected]

r00tabaga
Apr 6, 2012, 06:22 PM
Well since so many people are looking for other people to play/team up with. I decided it'd be a good idea to make a thread just for it so it's a little more organised

It's simple, just post what you'll want to play as and such and I'll edit this post to expand on the list. whenever i'm online,

Now I guess once the list is bigger we can split this up into teams if you want. It'd be nice if a group of people who get in will be able to speak to each other :)

Big Olaf is gonna be all over this thread!

Kudwafter
Apr 6, 2012, 06:30 PM
Reia - ALmarl (All classes Human Female) - Accepting adresses and friend invitations.

Mind telling me what your ingame character name will be so i can add that to the list?

Hentai_Kittie
Apr 6, 2012, 06:51 PM
H.K.- Silvamoon newman force. MSN ([email protected])
------ Skarlesun human force.

I play mostly at night everyday for long periods of time (4-6 hours)

kyuuketsuki
Apr 6, 2012, 07:50 PM
Ithiriel - HUnewearl
Ithien - FOmar
Remi - RAcaseal

email: [email protected]

Basch
Apr 6, 2012, 08:31 PM
Basch HUCast
Mithos SomethingNewm when I need a break from my Cast

Ark22
Apr 6, 2012, 08:33 PM
Ark - HuNewman, Subclass Force

Open to any party if I am not in a group.

BIG OLAF
Apr 6, 2012, 08:51 PM
Big Olaf is gonna be all over this thread!

Why are you a douche?

r00tabaga
Apr 6, 2012, 09:24 PM
Why are you my hero?

Only you can answer that buddy.

Besides, everyone here knows how eager you are to team up w/other forum members in PSO2. I'm just stating the obvious.

Ryoten
Apr 6, 2012, 09:44 PM
Ryoten-Human hunter (male)
Sonia- CAST Force (female)
Shoa- Newman ranger (male)

Always up for a good time & meeting new people.

Ark22
Apr 6, 2012, 09:45 PM
Olaf just needs a hug man. Come on join us, let's go bowling. You can be a great help on my team :wacko:

DayDreamer
Apr 6, 2012, 09:54 PM
-Username: Daydreamer(Not decided if im going to keep my characters names yet)
--Looking for: Any Gender/Race/Class
---Type of people: Active psow members, other than that anyone basically
----Contact Info Add me on here or skype, Skype: Luminory2

r00tabaga
Apr 6, 2012, 09:56 PM
I was simply having fun of course w/Olaf. He should know I was tongue in cheek. He's only said 74 times that he has absolutely no interest in playing with other PSO-world members. I on the other hand will be searching for teams thru this site exclusively. I can't read Japanese like most of you and will be piggy backing for a while.

Reia
Apr 6, 2012, 10:02 PM
Mind telling me what your ingame character name will be so i can add that to the list?

レイア I guess

Ark22
Apr 6, 2012, 10:22 PM
Oh yeah character name, mine will be Ark22 or xArkx

Stupid characters gotta be more than 3..

JamesM
Apr 6, 2012, 10:24 PM
James - HuCast
Lika - FOnewearl

Want to make friends to play together! :D

kyuuketsuki
Apr 7, 2012, 02:13 AM
He's only said 74 times that he has absolutely no interest in playing with other PSO-world members
Aw, Olaf doesn't like us? ='(

Kudwafter
Apr 7, 2012, 02:40 AM
Thanks everyone for contributing

BIG OLAF
Apr 7, 2012, 02:56 AM
Aw, Olaf doesn't like us? ='(

Not so much that, it's just I don't really know anyone here well enough to constitute in-game interaction, and due to past experiences, I try to shut out all new "friend prospects" whenever I can. I'm not so good at being 'social' either. I'm pretty much a massive dick, and it takes a special kind of person to put up with my bullshit.

Anyway, carry on.

NoiseHERO
Apr 7, 2012, 04:54 AM
Psht whatever I'm not nice like Olaf say it right now I hate all you dumb PSO purist weirdos. D<

All I need is Me, Myself and my Right Hand. D<

YEAH!

Y-Y-YEAH!

Wonder how many people on this site blocked me... But yeah really can't play with most of you guys got like 4-6 other people that'll probably be on 24-7 with me because we're all jobless losers.

ClothoBuer
Apr 7, 2012, 06:59 AM
I'll jump in on this, could use a few buddies going in to the game.

Lucette - RAmarl, FO-sub
Clotho - HUnewm, FO-sub
TGX-074 Tranquility - FOcast, HU-sub

Feel free to toss me a mail at [email protected], I'm open to anything I'm online for, provided I'm not currently engaged.

8BitGinno
Apr 7, 2012, 09:18 AM
Not so much that, it's just I don't really know anyone here well enough to constitute in-game interaction, and due to past experiences, I try to shut out all new "friend prospects" whenever I can. I'm not so good at being 'social' either. I'm pretty much a massive dick, and it takes a special kind of person to put up with my bullshit.

Anyway, carry on.

Oi. I think I know.. Aren't you... Big Olaf? :D

When are you coming back to the IRC?

goldwing
Apr 7, 2012, 11:50 AM
Eclipsesole - HUmar
email - [email protected]
anythings good to me from hanging around to leveling

BIG OLAF
Apr 7, 2012, 01:34 PM
Oi. I think I know.. Aren't you... Big Olaf? :D

HAHA, NO.

Maybe.

When are you coming back to the IRC?

Depends, Mr. Ginno. Are you back in action? Or is this just a visit?

kyuuketsuki
Apr 7, 2012, 04:46 PM
Oh hey Kudwafter, add this for mine:

"Open to any party who plays for the enjoyment of it. I'd even welcome the chance to put up with Olaf's bullshit. =)"

And change my character "Remi" to "レーミ". Thanks!

Kudwafter
Apr 7, 2012, 06:09 PM
Updated

Totori
Apr 7, 2012, 06:18 PM
Alright I guess you can count me in. [email protected] is my MSN.
Just contact me if you wanna do something together.

Character name: Not sure (will change when I figure something out)
Race: Newman
Main Class: Force

Kudwafter
Apr 7, 2012, 06:24 PM
Will update the list tomorrow when or if more people decide they want to. Got a nice number of people. Don't forget to mention if you get in the Beta so we can get some gameplay rolling

Box123
Apr 7, 2012, 08:47 PM
Box - Hunewearl
Steam name - Ice_cole
Looking for some friends to play with

JamesM
Apr 7, 2012, 09:24 PM
Ok, adding my msn now (:
[email protected]

MegaZoneXE
Apr 7, 2012, 10:46 PM
some friends and i will be migrating our team from PSU PSO2. Elite Alliance
[spoiler-box]http://i39.tinypic.com/11uvoth.jpg [/spoiler-box]
MegaZoneEX (MegazoneXE) - all Class/race - looking for new and old friends to join us - [email protected]

Kudwafter
Apr 8, 2012, 05:40 PM
Once beta invites are out don't forget to mention if you get in, I will add it in the list so we can actually get playing.

Ark22
Apr 8, 2012, 05:44 PM
Oh yeah, my steam name is rikka523.

O: Another steam player, yeah I guess another way to contact me is via steam. My steam name is ark_22

I have a crap ton of steam games, only had it for 4 months and I went over $500 bucks haha....Don't do it......

Kudwafter
Apr 8, 2012, 06:09 PM
I suggest that who'se on the list and isn't in the PSOW steam group (If you have steam) join http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PSOWorld so we can use the chat as a method of talking to eachother when we're ingame.

•Col•
Apr 8, 2012, 06:12 PM
There's already a PSO-world Steam group... If that means anything. >.>

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PSOWorld

Kudwafter
Apr 8, 2012, 06:16 PM
Oh sorry, I didn't realise that. I guess it would be ok to use that, i mean it's only the chat that we need in order to talk to eachother, or use skype. Thanks for notifying me

Hentai_Kittie
Apr 8, 2012, 09:36 PM
Could you add that "I'm up for any party or new friends" when you get a chance?
I play for fun, but i'm very skilled when the need arises. But i'm goofy......... just thought i'd mention that........

Thank you for your time. I really like how you laid out that list. Goojob! :3

Kudwafter
Apr 12, 2012, 11:09 AM
As you know invites have started to come out, if you're already in this list, please post saying that you're in so i can add them up, hopefully when all the invites out we can get some teams going :)

drakogarnus
Apr 14, 2012, 12:05 AM
hello all iam drako iam gonna be playing in the beta if anyones interested.
iam looking for some freinds to team up and play with iam also a furry (not looking for any haters or drama) just people who would like to play and have fun ^^

r00tabaga
Apr 14, 2012, 12:08 AM
Halfway down the page you'll find a thread discussing friends. And welcome.

DeathDragon2332
Apr 14, 2012, 04:44 AM
I just got my Beta email so if anyone would like to run I am up for anything :D

Reia
Apr 14, 2012, 04:50 AM
Okay I got I'm officially ingame so I will accept friend requests from now on!

Kudwafter
Apr 14, 2012, 05:18 AM
I'll update the main post when imgur wants to start working

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 14, 2012, 05:22 AM
Name: Pending (Probably will be "Zeru") -
PSOW: Dark Emerald EXE
Class/Race: RAcaseal
What I'm looking for?: Casual players to make friends who wish to have fun.
Email: jaye3rd89gmail.com email me anytime
Beta Status: Accepted and downloaded

Well got 5 days until can actually play so suppose I'll work on my character some more until then...
Unless there's something else I suppose to do with the client :o

Kudwafter
Apr 14, 2012, 05:33 AM
Updated, also congragulations to those who have gotten in so far!

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 14, 2012, 05:39 AM
I wonder will being of different time zones be a huge issue for this? :o Like for people meeting up with new faces and such.

Kudwafter
Apr 14, 2012, 05:46 AM
Well near the actual start date I say we all go in the steamchat (I think it's possible for us to use steam overlay with PSO2) meaning we can discuss times, actual teams more

Ryoten
Apr 14, 2012, 05:57 AM
Invite get! Now the only thing thats going to bug me is what world/ship everyone will be on.

Jorrell
Apr 14, 2012, 07:07 AM
Hey guys, luckily i was in the alpha so here is my info
PSoW- Jorrell
Character - Jorrell (Humar/hunter)
[email protected]
looking for any friendly people to chill / hunt with
Edit- just joined pso steamgroup.. name -jorrellcoyote

Hotsuma
Apr 14, 2012, 08:07 AM
Roku Kaze(Hotsuma) FOnewearl looking for friend invites and team members for Team I'm creating also will be using mumble for all interested in joining! If you are interested leave me a Profile message, PM, or e-mail me at [email protected]

Ryno
Apr 14, 2012, 08:37 AM
if you guys want to join a group.

you are welcome to join!

I made one on PSO-World about over a year ago.

it's called "Phantasy Star Online 2"

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=318

Misto
Apr 14, 2012, 08:59 AM
I'm a little confused on the Steam Group bit. Did you guys create a group for anyone on Steam?

Kudwafter
Apr 14, 2012, 09:02 AM
I'm a little confused on the Steam Group bit. Did you guys create a group for anyone on Steam?

PSOWorld has a steam group, what i'm saying is we can go in the steam group chat when we're playing PSO2 (If steam overlay works with PSO2 that is) meaning when we're in game you can go to the overlay and chat to eachother to find eachother etc

Here's the group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PSOWorld

Misto
Apr 14, 2012, 09:04 AM
PSOWorld has a steam group, what i'm saying is we can go in the steam group chat when we're playing PSO2 (If steam overlay works with PSO2 that is) meaning when we're in game you can go to the overlay and chat to eachother to find eachother etc

Here's the group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PSOWorld

Cool, I've gone ahead and joined that as well, just in case.

Totori
Apr 14, 2012, 09:13 AM
I people who never got anything on steam can't join. Also I got in the beta test.

Ce'Nedra
Apr 14, 2012, 09:20 AM
Ce'Nedra HUnewearl. Not sure if i will play with any program like SKype or MSN open at all, depends on if my pc can handle me running same programs same time and i wanna try play fullscreen.

Other then that im open for anything...hope i can find a Zanba...

Zaix
Apr 15, 2012, 05:59 PM
IGNs: Kyoushu, Zaix, or Zetsumei
PSOW: Zaix
Kyoushu: HUmarl
Zaix: FOnewm
Zetsumei: RAcaseal

I'm just looking for fellow English speaking players to enjoy an awesome game with.

I am in the Beta. I'll be in the game plenty so don't worry about contacting me to much outside of it. But my Steam is Lightning Zaix.

BIG OLAF
Apr 15, 2012, 06:12 PM
If anyone wants to play with me, just leave me a visitor message or something. I prefer that method of contact.

I don't know which ship I'm joining yet, though.

Also, if anyone can point me to, say, a good chatroom or something in which I could maintain contact with (possible) party members, that would be nice.

Ark22
Apr 15, 2012, 06:17 PM
Basically we have to preorder Olaf to team up with him. *Puts preorder in*

kyuuketsuki
Apr 15, 2012, 07:52 PM
If anyone wants to play with me, just leave me a visitor message or something. I prefer that method of contact.
"Visitor message"? o_0
I don't know which ship I'm joining yet, though.
Even if you aren't looking to party with any PSO-Wers, you could still join the same ship as us. Unless you prefer a ship without an English playerbase.
Also, if anyone can point me to, say, a good chatroom or something in which I could maintain contact with (possible) party members, that would be nice.
The PSO-W IRC chat would be a good place I'd say.

BIG OLAF
Apr 15, 2012, 08:57 PM
"Visitor message"? o_0

Yes. You know how you can visit someone's profile on the forums here and leave a comment/message? That's what I mean.

Even if you aren't looking to party with any PSO-Wers, you could still join the same ship as us. Unless you prefer a ship without an English playerbase.

Well, if I have any questions, I can just come on the forums and ask. Joining the same ship doesn't really seem like it would matter. I don't see myself doing much trading and/or social interaction outside of the few people I would have an interest in speaking with.

The PSO-W IRC chat would be a good place I'd say.

Which one? There's more than one (I think).

kyuuketsuki
Apr 15, 2012, 09:20 PM
Yes. You know how you can visit someone's profile on the forums here and leave a comment/message? That's what I mean.
Ah gotcha.
Well, if I have any questions, I can just come on the forums and ask. Joining the same ship doesn't really seem like it would matter. I don't see myself doing much trading and/or social interaction outside of the few people I would have an interest in speaking with.
Fair enough... although just because you're on the same ship doesn't mean you'd have to interact with anyone you didn't want to, and you'd be more likely to be on the same ship as someone else if you decided to party up after the beta started.
Which one? There's more than one (I think).
The one linked to in this thread. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192873)

BIG OLAF
Apr 15, 2012, 09:21 PM
Okay. I'll try and work up the courage to join the chat sometime. Thanks for the link.

ClothoBuer
Apr 15, 2012, 10:27 PM
You can add my confirmation for beta participation, received my invite.

TsukasaPasta
Apr 15, 2012, 11:11 PM
Im pretty much in the same boat as Totori and the others, just looking to make new friends since ive been out of the loop and just want to have a good time.

Scarletsnow/TsukasaPasta , HUmar , contact: [email protected]

im gonna try and be on as much as possible lol.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Apr 15, 2012, 11:18 PM
Do we need to be playing the beta to apply for this, or can we set everything up in advance for the release?

Forster
Apr 15, 2012, 11:24 PM
I needs a team to play with in the beta (I am in it!).

AIM: redstagl

You can contact me at one of those or just PM/friend me here :)

Character: Fujiko - FOnewearl

Mega Ultra Chicken
Apr 15, 2012, 11:48 PM
I guess not. Here is mine info then.

Mazarin Mango (Mega Ultra Chicken) - ALnewm - What I'm looking for: Online games are always more fun with friends... and I want me some biffles. - [email protected]

For my first alt:

BROcast (Mega Ultra Chicken) - FOcast

Mag-X
Apr 15, 2012, 11:51 PM
I guess you can add me to this list.

I'll be playing a RAcaseal named ソネット to start off with.

Kudwafter
Apr 17, 2012, 03:04 AM
Sorry for not updating, I changed the image to a link to the document because of all the people submittng their info. If I said you was in the beta when you wasn't or said you wasn't in the beta when you are, just tell me!

Thanks for all the contributions

ClothoBuer
Apr 17, 2012, 06:06 AM
Needs access to view the document now.

Kudwafter
Apr 17, 2012, 08:36 AM
Should be fixed now!

moorebounce
Apr 28, 2012, 01:05 PM
I'm looking for some people to team up this weekend.
My character(s) names are "Jazmin" a Hunter and "Onyx Hunter" a Ranger.