PDA

View Full Version : Want a demolition comet or twin brand

dubba_maups
Mar 21, 2003, 09:22 AM
hey all i want like what the topic says mo so a demo comet!!!!!!!!!
i have some stuff 4 trade nbut not much

haves:
amp of gizonde
hildebears head
photon DROPS x2
mag like level 120-130 i'll chewck on this
with pow 83 def26 mind 5 sync 120

i wil give ALL of this for just one demo comet!!!!!!!!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE OTHER OFFERS ALL ARE ACCEPTED EXCEPT 9STARS I DONT WANT ANY!!

PEACE OUT FROM DUBBA MAUPS

Klakalou
Mar 21, 2003, 02:11 PM
stop kiddin yourself, all of that isnt worth a demo comet.

SeekerGio
Mar 21, 2003, 04:07 PM
Klakalou, Shut up. tell you what Dubba, I have an extra demo comet sitting in the bank with 10% abeast that I'll trade you because you know, it's not doing me much good at the moment, or I'll pipe for one because when you have 110 dark resist, that one room in waterfall tears is just sort of sad..but there are two conditions

1) give me the exact stats of the mag , since you don't have dex mentioned at all
2) I'll take the mag (if I like it) hildbears head and the pdrops, but I don't need the gizonde amp, get me some grinders/pow mats/luck mats/hp mats ...10 worth of any of that mix so 3 monogrinders 2 digrinders 2 pow mats 1 hp mat...you know, whatever adds to 10. if you want give me more than a 10 mix, hey, thats fine too. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif but at least 10.

just let me know, I'll give you a little bit of time to find them, the demo comet isn't going anywhere. but it shouldn't take you more than a few days...oh, and DON'T feed the mag anymore, just give me the stats, I'll finish it myself. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif pm me back and let me know. thanks -

Klakalou
Mar 21, 2003, 06:15 PM
seekergio, truth hurts. those arent even ultimate rares!!

bionics
Mar 21, 2003, 06:23 PM
I'm also looking for a Demo Comet. Been looking for one for about two weeks now... ever since FSOD raped me.

Anyways... anyone have one with some decent percentages? If so, I've got over 20 Defense and Evade Materials... and over 15 Power and Mind Mats. I've also got a Red Handgun, God Hand, and 15 Photon Drops I'm willing to give up.

SeekerGio
Mar 21, 2003, 06:32 PM
so what, I'm going to trade him a Demo Comet, I just piped for anothe one..20 minutes. is it always that fast? No, saddly its not (as I piped for an ep2 hildertorr last night for an hour to find another Flight Cutter with my whitill...) but who cares. all you being mouthy has done is get him a Demo Comet. sometimes what difficulty a rare comes out of doesn't matter..hell, invisibile guards come out of normal mode, and hell, i would have traded more than a demo comet to get one before I finally did. PSO is about helping each other out, not putting each others items down on the trade board. Oddly enough in this land of super duping where people run around with bkbs and tj swords and can have any item they really want without putting in anytime at all, its still the legits that understand what it means to give somebody something they really want. yeah, truth hurts, whatever...

SadiXticHeath
Mar 21, 2003, 09:33 PM
i also have an extra demo comet..umm...10 to A beast and 5 to dark...nothing magical but its not being used.

Klakalou
Mar 21, 2003, 10:52 PM
On 2003-03-21 15:32, SeekerGio wrote:
so what, I'm going to trade him a Demo Comet, I just piped for anothe one..20 minutes. is it always that fast? No, saddly its not (as I piped for an ep2 hildertorr last night for an hour to find another Flight Cutter with my whitill...) but who cares. all you being mouthy has done is get him a Demo Comet. sometimes what difficulty a rare comes out of doesn't matter..hell, invisibile guards come out of normal mode, and hell, i would have traded more than a demo comet to get one before I finally did. PSO is about helping each other out, not putting each others items down on the trade board. Oddly enough in this land of super duping where people run around with bkbs and tj swords and can have any item they really want without putting in anytime at all, its still the legits that understand what it means to give somebody something they really want. yeah, truth hurts, whatever...

its just my opinion, dont hang yourself over it. i too can pipe demo comets, mine has 0/40/30/20 on it and im definately not trading it.

bionics
Mar 21, 2003, 11:05 PM
What are the percents on that new Demo Comet that you just piped... Seeker Gio?

SeekerGio
Mar 21, 2003, 11:21 PM
20/25/0/0 so not as good as the one I use.

bionics
Mar 22, 2003, 01:18 AM
I'm interested in the one you just piped... what are you looking for?

Sparkoma
Mar 22, 2003, 02:20 AM
....lol i traded bkb for comet and at least 2 other 11* rares

SeekerGio
Mar 22, 2003, 03:51 PM
lets see Bionics, uhm, the stuff I pm'd you that you listed, I need 24 more luck mats, uhm...I have a new trade list going up today, it'll have my wants on it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif the funny part is...all this, and I've still never heard back from Dubba..hehe, go figure. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif oh, Bionics, pm met to get in touch, this post was already almost off the page by the time I got home from work.

bionics
Mar 22, 2003, 07:38 PM
ko0...

Sent you that PM, SeekerGio. Let me know.