PDA

View Full Version : will the launcher type weapons beable to make combos?

adonis565
Apr 6, 2012, 07:31 PM
i remember launchers like the ironfaust and nug bazooka being cool but they couldnt combo making them a little useless

Reia
Apr 6, 2012, 07:38 PM
From what I seen in the video, they do good damage! Multihit on bosses, Shotguns may work like PSU ones or more like an FPS one considering the look it has. And Ranger has no AoE weapons atm but the grenade launcher in the assault rifle.

•Col•
Apr 6, 2012, 07:39 PM
i remember launchers like the ironfaust and nug bazooka being cool but they couldnt combo making them a little useless

We don't know.

/thread

Reia
Apr 6, 2012, 07:45 PM
And I think the assault rifle is an overall gun with all-rounder abilities. The datamining confirmed the return of the Mechguns! :O

Randomness
Apr 6, 2012, 09:10 PM

Oh, I dunno...

They were still nice toys for certain fights... like De Rol Le. Because Rafoie shots, even without combo, are going to hit more parts than any other gun.

Saotome Kaneda
Apr 6, 2012, 09:25 PM
If you watched the beta trailer you would have seen that they do indeed have a 3 shot combo.

ClothoBuer
Apr 7, 2012, 08:41 AM
And I think the assault rifle is an overall gun with all-rounder abilities. The datamining confirmed the return of the Mechguns! :O

This makes me happy, hopefully they have some cool-looking ones with neat arts to them, Mechguns have long been neglected outside of PSO.

NoGoBoard
Apr 7, 2012, 09:42 PM
Launcher info that we already know:

-You must stand still to use it
-The launcher can only fire three shots per firing period with a small reload animation after the third
-Launchers can be fired in the air with a PA (this could be wrong)

So I guess in a way they can 'combo'

moorebounce
Apr 7, 2012, 10:10 PM
I played on a PSOBB private server that have the launchers and bazookas firing combos. They toned down the damage they caused to try and balance it out but IMO they didn't tone it down enough because you had players just using launchers and bazookas. They fired slow like shots but IMO was still way too powerful.

I really don't want PSO2 to have combo firing launchers. When someone in real life makes a combo firing launcher then we can talk.