PDA

View Full Version : PSZ 100 combo

HUcast Omega
Apr 8, 2012, 10:18 PM
I don't know if this is the place to do it, but I'm looking for the proper people to help me obtain the highest damage ever dealt, as well as the group getting a 100 hit combo. I know this is a bit of a challenge, and I'm sure there are those looking to set themselves at the top of the same ranking. Still, I've ever longed for the spot, and my "Dark" Breaker has the power to do it with help.

DoctorShanks
Apr 9, 2012, 11:04 AM
If you're looking for damage, a Life Ainsraiffe with Over End & High Dark % will deal more damage than a Celeb Ainsraiffe.

As for Combos, you'll need to gather a party of 4, have three members with low level handguns (Grow Showers or Bloom Showers are easy to get), and have one designated Barrier Shifter with Compress PA and very good timing.

I should also mention that this is very frustrating to do. It requires absolutely perfect steps. Just ask about anyone you see with a Combo number over 50 and ask them. Either way, good luck =)

HUcast Omega
Apr 9, 2012, 04:57 PM
I planned to use my Milias Breaker's Over-End, as it has a Dark % of 60. Sadly though, it has no element at all...