PDA

View Full Version : Cash Shop Prices?

xBladeM6x
Apr 11, 2012, 03:55 PM
Anyone have any info on the prices of things? I mean I don't mind paying for stuff since the game is free anyways, but I'm going to be pretty ticked if it's like $10.00 per character slot, and like $15.00 for a room, and so on.

Just mentioning it on here, but they also added a "30 day rental for My Room". So you truly never own your room, it's just their way of imposing a Subscription Fee. Just because of that, I think this is needed.

[spoiler-box]
http://i.imgur.com/7eUlt.png[/spoiler-box]

Faiyez
Apr 11, 2012, 04:03 PM
Nobody knows for sure, at least not yet.

We may not even know until launch.

Mag-X
Apr 11, 2012, 04:24 PM
We may not even know until launch.

We probably won't. Everything in game is going to be priced in Arks Cash (which are basically going to be like Microsoft Points), so we probably won't know until they let us purchase Arks Cash, then we can do a conversion from Arks Cash to Yen to Dollars.

BIG OLAF
Apr 11, 2012, 04:27 PM
Well, in the Beta, the players will be getting Arks Cash to buy things (to test the system). So, we'll be able to see how much AC certain things will cost, but not how much real-life money the AC itself equals.

NoiseHERO
Apr 11, 2012, 04:29 PM
Most games try to keep everything under 5 bucks (Unless it's game breaking.)

SolRiver
Apr 11, 2012, 04:46 PM
If there is gambling involved, expect something like $.99 ~ infinity.

Mag-X
Apr 11, 2012, 05:13 PM
I would think Arks Cash probably won't be much different than Guardians Cash.

Yamishi
Apr 11, 2012, 07:06 PM
Honestly, it's a full-fledged game we're getting, here. I'd expect to shell out $60 plus tax (more if we had to import) and $10-$15 per month for server access. The fact that it's 100% free makes me not care as much about this stuff, as long as it's not ABSURDLY expensive. I mean, that's $70ish I would've paid my first month for access, so I figure, as long as it's less than that for additional character slots, I'm still golden.

If it's MORE, though, then the feces is going to hit the cooling system.