PDA

View Full Version : I made a tribute

Blitzkommando
Apr 14, 2012, 11:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxanrft0XCw

I finally got around to doing what I should've done years ago. As in, around 2005. Regardless, I'm posting this here more or less to see if anyone remembers any of this. I really did enjoy playing with you all back in the day and hope to at least see a few of you on PSO2 when that time comes. Hopefully this video will bring you as much of a feeling of nostalgia as it brought me making it (and looking through all of the images I didn't use). It's hard to believe that it has already been over 7 years now.

In any event, saying that anyone does remember, thanks for the hours. It meant a lot to me at the time and still does even today.

Uncle_bob
Apr 14, 2012, 11:21 PM
I recognize many of those names, but they probably haven't posted here in ages.

:disapprove:

Dhylec
Apr 15, 2012, 11:29 AM
Ya make me wish that my old hd didn't die. All my psogc snapshots were on it. D;

Leviathan
Apr 15, 2012, 03:03 PM
I played some PSOGC last night/early morning.

I logged so many damn hours until I moved on to BB, and I haven't played BB in forever.

TalHex
Apr 15, 2012, 05:29 PM
Honestly I think that I will forever like PSOGC the best. BB was nice... but I never really did most of the stuff it added to the series anyways. I also never liked it that they switched over to server side character saves... It was nice being able to play with friends in offline mode, then take that same character online.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 15, 2012, 09:36 PM
Ya make me wish that my old hd didn't die. All my psogc snapshots were on it. D;
Dang, it'll live on in the great pso.donuts.domain in the sky then.

GC had the "PSO donuts" host screenshot, uploader url too right?

Outrider
Apr 16, 2012, 12:38 PM
Oh geez. I recently grabbed PSOGC from my parents' place. I might have to pop it in and play for a bit tonight. I will always love this game.

PhotonDrop
Apr 16, 2012, 01:35 PM
Ah, memories.

Blitzkommando
Apr 17, 2012, 12:23 AM
Good to see I brought back some memories for you guys. I have somewhere around 1000 screenshots of PSOGC/PSOBB, though most are keeping track of weapons and thus are boring outside of the odd high-percentage weapon. But I'm just as glad to see a number of familiar faces too. Hopefully we'll see each other online.

soulpimpwizzurd
Apr 17, 2012, 01:16 AM
man pso music will always be the best

Sayara
Apr 17, 2012, 05:44 AM
12min mark, I think that was me with Rico when you were playing kuribo!

Dhylec
Apr 18, 2012, 10:35 PM
Dang, it'll live on in the great pso.donuts.domain in the sky then.

chu bad, mine was set to go from gc to pc ;o

Boogie Troll
Apr 20, 2012, 11:53 AM
I never had any pictures from PSOGC. I have a lot of screenshots of Blue Burst though, every once in a blue moon I'll go through it and reminisce of old times. I wonder if any of my PSOGC buddies even remember me.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 21, 2012, 12:31 AM
Shoulda copyrighted or took pics of my 1st created symbol chat DC versions Coffee drinking and Toilet bomb, forgot when probably BB official. Volcano Yellow & Black a major part of it.

But they probably live on thru the steal/copy, share forevermore.

Boogie Troll
Apr 21, 2012, 12:01 PM
I don't know why but silent symbols were the best. Angry was pretty cool but definitely silent.