PDA

View Full Version : Invalid Session?

Yamishi
Apr 15, 2012, 09:01 PM
When trying to get some of my friends into the beta, I had a few people who were able to get in flawlessly, and a couple who keep getting this:
http://i44.tinypic.com/28vsjyc.png

I know the application period is almost over, but they've been seeing this since day one. What gives? Any advice?

Nurusanura
Apr 15, 2012, 09:10 PM
When trying to get some of my friends into the beta, I had a few people who were able to get in flawlessly, and a couple who keep getting this:
[spoiler-box]http://i44.tinypic.com/28vsjyc.png[/spoiler-box]

I know the application period is almost over, but they've been seeing this since day one. What gives? Any advice?

Internet explorer? >3> I don't know, but if they can try a different email address and use a different browser maybe they can get in. otherwise, maybe you can sign them up for them?

Ark22
Apr 15, 2012, 09:11 PM
Try google chrome, I did it seamlessly on there.

Yamishi
Apr 15, 2012, 09:13 PM
It's not the browser. I've signed up four of my friends using IE, and it's how I registered myself for the Alpha 2 as well.

I've helped register a few accounts under Hotmail addresses, and some under those ISP ones (@aol.com, @rogers.com etc.) but now, I've got one Hotmail address and one Rogers address that refuse to work, and give me this error.

Nurusanura
Apr 15, 2012, 09:16 PM
hmmm, are you able to see the capcha image and input the right answer to it? or does that page come up after you enter the email?

kyuuketsuki
Apr 15, 2012, 09:17 PM
Have you tried clearing your cookies/cache and trying again?

Ark22
Apr 15, 2012, 09:18 PM
Sega obviously seen what you are doing and reached the limit for account making on that IP.....Nah try clearing your cache like Kyu said.

Nurusanura
Apr 15, 2012, 09:22 PM
I wish I could be more help. ;_; I hope your friends are able to apply before deadline! >.<

Yamishi
Apr 16, 2012, 12:31 AM
Cleared my cache, still no luck... Strangely, when I had the friends forward me their acceptance e-mails, the links all appeared as plain text (no hyperlink), so I copy and pasted, and got the same error. However, for whatever reason, one of the messages actually came through with the hyperlink, and by clicking on it, it worked.

Copy/paste link = no go
Click same link = good to go

Nurusanura
Apr 16, 2012, 01:04 AM
Sounds like some serious random fail has been going on. D:

Yamishi
Apr 16, 2012, 01:29 AM
Sounds like some serious random fail has been going on. D:

I agree!

*weeps in the corner*

Nurusanura
Apr 16, 2012, 02:24 AM
I agree!

*weeps in the corner*

*hugs* I accidently signed up with two emails so if both of them get it, ill be sure to let you use one of mine ^^ <3

Xenobia
Apr 16, 2012, 02:27 AM
:D Youre asking for the cherry at the very top of the plant located at the top.

Yamishi
Apr 16, 2012, 03:26 PM
*hugs* I accidently signed up with two emails so if both of them get it, ill be sure to let you use one of mine ^^ <3

*wipes eyes* You are the kindest person I know. Let's be bffs.