PDA

View Full Version : Who Has -EXTRA- Beta accounts?

Ryo
Apr 16, 2012, 07:20 AM
I do. In a fit of paranoia over not get accepted, I signed up all my email addresses. Turns out I got an account for each of them.

That leaves me with four extra accounts that I want to get into the hands of players.

I have some IRL friends who applied who I'm not sure if they got in or not yet, so I'm going to talk to them today, but even then, that's two people which leaves two accounts.

I'm hoping that through this community we can everyone who wants to play on board for Beta.

You guys were all really patient with my whining, so over the next few days (until invites have been fully sent out) I will be monitoring and posting in this thread, and on 4/19 I'll select somewhere between two and four of you to give accounts for Beta.

If anyone else has an extra account and would like to join in, please join in!

Anon_Fire
Apr 16, 2012, 07:22 AM
Sharing account information is dangerous. Your not supposed to do that.

Ryo
Apr 16, 2012, 07:24 AM
Sharing account information is dangerous. Your not supposed to do that.

These are accounts I created to get into beta. I have no need for all the extras. I just wanted to make sure I got -one-. I'll be changing the passwords to something simple before I distribute them. The winners can then change the email addresses on them.

DeathDragon2332
Apr 16, 2012, 07:25 AM
If they are just random emails not really a big deal. I have lots of dummy emails 12 to be exact.

Mike
Apr 16, 2012, 07:31 AM
This wasn't allowed during the second alpha and it's not allowed now. It's not safe and can lead to other nasty things. Those unlucky few will just have to wait it out a bit longer.