PDA

View Full Version : Downloader Error

Taitu
Apr 16, 2012, 01:18 PM
Whenever I try to start the download for the installer it gives me an error. Anyone know what the issue may be?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/Taichi556/downloadererror.jpg

Lightmage
Apr 16, 2012, 08:10 PM
I'm having the same issue. Someone please help? :D

Edit: I got it to work right after I posted this but I couldn't see the edit button and didn't want to double post. :/

kyuuketsuki
Apr 16, 2012, 11:31 PM
Unfortunately without more info it's really hard to say. Would help if we could get the whole error message, but you'd have to have Japanese installed and set up in Windows.

Do you have a firewall? It might be something related to a blocked port, but I'm just guessing here.

Zio23
Apr 17, 2012, 02:13 AM
i got that a couple times but i just hit ok and eventually it downloaded. just keep restarting it might work.

Taitu
Apr 17, 2012, 03:27 AM
Upon a bit further inspection I've come across what the actual Japanese text of the error is:
「サーバーのHTTPレスポンスが正しくありません[12152]」 which reads that there's essentially an issue trying to connect with the server. I was already previously led to believe that there was likely some sort of server connection issue so I had already tried disabling all of my firewalls and other network security. I had even gone so far as to try running the downloader on 3 separate computers to no avail.

Has anyone in the past 24 hours successfully managed to get the downloader to work for them?

Konflyk
Apr 17, 2012, 03:32 AM
Check on their FAQ listed on the download page, use google chrome, it should be explained. I'm not at home so idk the Link for the downloader/login page for PSO2CBT

Pyrii
Apr 17, 2012, 03:35 AM
Upon a bit further inspection I've come across what the actual Japanese text of the error is:
「サーバーのHTTPレスポンスが正しくありません[12152]」 which reads that there's essentially an issue trying to connect with the server. I was already previously led to believe that there was likely some sort of server connection issue so I had already tried disabling all of my firewalls and other network security. I had even gone so far as to try running the downloader on 3 separate computers to no avail.

Has anyone in the past 24 hours successfully managed to get the downloader to work for them?

I downloaded the game last night and found it rather slow, you may just be hitting congestion. It does warn about this int he e-mail/webpage. so yeah, try again later.

Mike
Apr 17, 2012, 06:29 AM
This error is when you don't have permission to save the game in the place you have selected.

Wayu
Apr 17, 2012, 07:07 AM
I'm having the same error, but there's definitely only one user on this computer. And my desktop is definitely NOT locked from myself.

I just keep resuming the download (it pauses whenever the error thing shows up, so I can resume) whenever it pops up and all seems to be fine.

-Wayu

Mike
Apr 17, 2012, 07:38 AM
I'm having the same error, but there's definitely only one user on this computer. And my desktop is definitely NOT locked from myself.

I just keep resuming the download (it pauses whenever the error thing shows up, so I can resume) whenever it pops up and all seems to be fine.
The official site says it's either a permissions problem or it your security software is getting in the way.

Taitu
Apr 17, 2012, 10:25 AM
Well I don't really see how it could be a permissions issue since I am both the admin, am the only user on this computer, and lastly am saving to the desktop which shouldn't have security issues anyway. I'm also not sure how it could be a security issue as I disabled every security measure on this computer. The only thing that could possibly be blocking it still is the router which I suppose I can try hooking my computer up directly to the modem later unless someone knows the ports in which the downloader runs through.

Skyly
Apr 17, 2012, 07:49 PM
Took a look at the blog and found this right now.

サーバーのHTTPレスポンスが正しくありません[12152]」????? HTTP ?????????????? [12152] Error
If you get an HTTP Response error, please change the destination folder of the download to the Desktop instead of Program Files.
Your security software may be blocking access to the download server.

http://bumped.org/psublog/

Copy and pasted from about the middle of the page after you click the link.

Taitu
Apr 18, 2012, 09:15 AM
Yea, we figured out what the error said already; however, no method of trying to fix it seems to resolve the error. The issue seems to actually be caused sickeningly by the ISP which is disheartening as there's nothing short of changing ISPs to fix the problem. Obviously that option is well out of the realm of reality.

Du1337
Feb 12, 2013, 06:17 AM
I had the same problem. At first it automatically saved it to my desktop. When I changed the save location to C/Progfiles/PSO2 it worked. I had to drag the files, that were alrdy downloaded on the desktop, to my PSO2 folder. I went on dl again but now I get error 12031 :(. I just keep clicking and it continues to download now. Lets hope...

Du1337
Feb 12, 2013, 06:33 AM
Well im at 25.8% now and it gives me the error again... 12152... aw...

Well I solved it. Just restart ur pc and try again.... Fixed. There's actual problem only that the JP server might be busy or something. Its not us...

Karlie82
Feb 13, 2013, 04:53 AM
This is starting to get on my nerves..

I've actually went as far as finishing all the updates despite of the error we get along the way, the updater does very well continue where you left of so just keep going guys.

My new problem is that the game just simply refuse to run. I got everything updated but everytime i hit the play button in the launcher i get prompted with an download of 0/1 file, this takes about 15-20 seconds and the launcher then says "download complete" and then closes itself.

As of this timestamp 2013/02/13 @ 10:52pm are there an maintenance going on or is the launcher just screwing with me? :@

Vintasticvin
Feb 13, 2013, 05:48 AM
This is starting to get on my nerves..

I've actually went as far as finishing all the updates despite of the error we get along the way, the updater does very well continue where you left of so just keep going guys.

My new problem is that the game just simply refuse to run. I got everything updated but everytime i hit the play button in the launcher i get prompted with an download of 0/1 file, this takes about 15-20 seconds and the launcher then says "download complete" and then closes itself.

As of this timestamp 2013/02/13 @ 10:52pm are there an maintenance going on or is the launcher just screwing with me? :@

You might wanna try shutting your antivirus off.

Vomitron
Mar 13, 2013, 04:25 PM
I have a friend that have this problem. Hope someone manages to solve this :-(