PDA

View Full Version : Very fun link 8).

Ambrai
Mar 5, 2001, 01:04 PM
http://www.cmi-lmi.com/enterppp.html

Do the test and post what you get here http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_cool.gif.

Drake
Mar 5, 2001, 01:35 PM
Bwahaha... it says that I should be the Prime Minister! (It's obviously very perceptive. ^^)

Star_Angel
Mar 5, 2001, 01:56 PM
I'm a shepard... the description made it sound really good except for one part:

(On the negative side, you may be manipulative, close-minded and sentimentally rigid) http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_eek.gif

Manny
Mar 5, 2001, 02:20 PM
It said I was The Dreamer-Minstrel

Ratsmack
Mar 5, 2001, 11:04 PM
Discoverer! Woot! Wait...is that good?

Pollo_loco
Mar 6, 2001, 04:38 AM
I, too, am a discoverer. And I also wonder what Ambrai is.

Android12
Mar 6, 2001, 04:47 AM
Your distinct personality, The Benevolent Ruler might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You are the idealistic social dreamer. Your overriding goal is to solve the people problems of your world. You are a social reformer who wants everyone to be happy in a world that you can visualize. You are exceptionally perceptive about the woes and needs of humankind. You often have the understanding and skill to readily conceive and implement the solutions to your perceptions. On the positive side, you are creatively persuasive, charismatic and ideologically concerned. On the negative side, you may be unrealistically sentimental, scattered and impulsive, as well as deviously manipulative. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Hmmm, I couldn't have said it better myself http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif

JaMaWu
Mar 7, 2001, 01:56 AM
Your distinct personality, The Dreamer-Minstrel might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You can always see the "Silver Lining" to every dark and dreary cloud. Look at the bright side is your motto and understanding why everything happens for the best is your goal. You are the positive optimist of the world who provides the hope for all humankind. There is nothing so terrible that you can not find some good within it. On the positive side, you are spontaneous, charismatic, idealistic and empathic. On the negative side, you may be a sentimental dreamer who is emotionally impractical. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Wow, thanks Ambrai, I'm really surprised at how accurate this test was.

Arcadean
Mar 7, 2001, 06:26 AM
I think thats bad LOL

Your distinct personality, The Black Knight, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to win. You approach each task or situation as a contest to be won strategically and efficiently. Because you can control your feelings, it is not unusual for you to charm, as well as successfully delegate tasks and responsibilities to the more emotional types. You are often concerned with what's in it for you. You seldom involve yourself in activities where you can not foresee a reward for your investment or effort. On the positive side, you can be analytically empathic and logically persuasive. On the negative side, you may be unemotionally manipulative as well as arrogant, selfish and impulsive. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Spy
Mar 7, 2001, 08:07 AM
Black Knight, go figure...

"you may be unemotionally manipulative as well as arrogant, selfish and impulsive."

Yeah, that describes me to a Tee

Ambrai
Mar 7, 2001, 02:32 PM
Mae??? errr umm cough black knight cough.

Tyrant
Mar 8, 2001, 06:11 PM
MWUHAHAHAHHAH I AM THE BLACK KNIGHT uhh wait a sec thats bad kinda oh well MWUHAHAHAHAH
where did you find this quiz?

SsjOnslaught
Mar 11, 2001, 09:55 PM
Your distinct personality, The White Knight, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Don Quixote was a White Knight as was Joan of Arc, the Lone Ranger and Crusader Rabbit. As a White Knight you expect nothing in return for your good deeds. You are one of the true "Givers" of the world. You are the anonymous philanthropist who shares your wealth, your time and your life with others. To give, is its own reward and as a White Knight you seek no other. On the positive side you are merciful, sympathetic, helpful, giving and heroic. On the negative side you may be impulsively decisive, sentimental and misdirected. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

How noble
Richie

Ambrai
Mar 12, 2001, 11:18 AM
Cool, this was done on another board with about 46 replys and noone got the white knight..... makes ya wonder http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

Fubuki
Mar 12, 2001, 12:32 PM
woohoo!
it got the deviously manipulative but I dunno about scattered and impulsive, unless that includes trips to babbages and best buy.

'Your distinct personality, The Benevolent Ruler might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You are the idealistic social dreamer. Your overriding goal is to solve the people problems of your world. You are a social reformer who wants everyone to be happy in a world that you can visualize. You are exceptionally perceptive about the woes and needs of humankind. You often have the understanding and skill to readily conceive and implement the solutions to your perceptions. On the positive side, you are creatively persuasive, charismatic and ideologically concerned. On the negative side, you may be unrealistically sentimental, scattered and impulsive, as well as deviously manipulative. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.'

9-Ball
Mar 12, 2001, 12:35 PM
Dreamer-Minstrel right here.

EDekar
Mar 16, 2001, 02:45 PM
I got a weird one...when I took this test a year or two ago, I was a Black Knight. This time around, I got a rather odd one though...that of a Merchant. Of all the things... ::mutters:: Bah!

Esain
Mar 16, 2001, 03:02 PM
Your distinct personality, The Benevolent Ruler might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You are the idealistic social dreamer. Your overriding goal is to solve the people problems of your world. You are a social reformer who wants everyone to be happy in a world that you can visualize. You are exceptionally perceptive about the woes and needs of humankind. You often have the understanding and skill to readily conceive and implement the solutions to your perceptions. On the positive side, you are creatively persuasive, charismatic and ideologically concerned. On the negative side, you may be unrealistically sentimental, scattered and impulsive, as well as deviously manipulative. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

True enough...

jazzyfox
Mar 21, 2001, 08:43 PM
Third try at the test, third different answer: Prime Minister. I think before, a few years ago at least, I had gotten Merchant, and before that, Discoverer. I guess I'm just crazy.. so I'll fit in better!

Spasm
Mar 21, 2001, 08:59 PM
feh! I'm the dreamer-minstrel. I don't like the sound of that. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Coxy
Mar 25, 2001, 11:29 AM
your distinct personality, The Dreamer-Minstrel might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You can always see the "Silver Lining" to every dark and dreary cloud. Look at the bright side is your motto and understanding why everything happens for the best is your goal. You are the positive optimist of the world who provides the hope for all humankind. There is nothing so terrible that you can not find some good within it. On the positive side, you are spontaneous, charismatic, idealistic and empathic. On the negative side, you may be a sentimental dreamer who is emotionally impractical. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

hmmm, well not bad.

rzareckta
Mar 28, 2001, 05:54 AM
Dreamer-Minstrel... i guess thats good

TwiNKeR
Mar 29, 2001, 06:46 AM
Prime minister ....sound kinda boring.

MsFortune
Apr 8, 2001, 01:12 PM
sorry ambrai but that sucks. dreamerminstrel... everyone should try thespark.com personality test, far more interesting and you can register your friends and then see what they are!

RedVento
Apr 17, 2001, 12:14 PM
Prime Minister.. Out of my way pions.. I have things to do and people to crush under my boot..

-BK-
Apr 18, 2001, 05:01 PM
I'm a dream-minstrel. That's cool, and it describes me perfectly. WOO-HOO

Dragon-Ibuki
Apr 19, 2001, 05:46 AM
Benevolent ruler....call me princess ^.^

-BK-
Apr 19, 2001, 11:18 AM
On 2001-04-19 03:46, Dragon-Ibuki wrote:
Benevolent ruler....call me princess ^.^

*bows*
Your anus...er, I mean Highness.