PDA

View Full Version : Looking for help with PSP2 MAX missions

frankencowx
Apr 16, 2012, 03:08 PM
Hi all,

I'm looking for someone to run me through a MAX mission (DLC) for the amusement tickets.. I don't think I can do it alone at lvl 80. Anyone up for helping after work around 5PM EST? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

Link1275
Apr 16, 2012, 03:54 PM
Hi all,

I'm looking for someone to run me through a MAX mission (DLC) for the amusement tickets.. I don't think I can do it alone at lvl 80. Anyone up for helping after work around 5PM EST? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!
You're going to get one-shotted by everything in MAX, sorry, but it's the truth.

AsuravonD
Apr 16, 2012, 04:08 PM
Ill help with one run; after which im leaving. Look for Sheryl the Accurate

AsuravonD
Apr 16, 2012, 04:09 PM
Whats ur character name?

frankencowx
Apr 16, 2012, 04:19 PM
You're going to get one-shotted by everything in MAX, sorry, but it's the truth.

i know this. is anyone available right now? my character name is wraith

AsuravonD
Apr 16, 2012, 04:48 PM

Done XP

frankencowx
Apr 16, 2012, 08:14 PM
Thank Vio. Also looking for anyone that wants to party online. Lvl 81 force here.

Temprus
Apr 17, 2012, 04:22 PM

Though he obviously got help by now, I'll have you know that I did it around that level on Max I by myself using NPCs as fodder. After all, the rank you get doesn't matter. Just as long as you survive.