PDA

View Full Version : i really wish i had gotten into the beta

adonis565
Apr 18, 2012, 07:48 PM
for some reason when trying the process of sighning up for it i would always get an error when it asks to make an account

NoiseHERO
Apr 18, 2012, 07:50 PM
beta signups closed. o_o

Not to throw salt on the wound but I think we got like 18 days to do it. D:

If you waited till now to sign up, you can wait for the upcoming beta that everyone can get into. D:

PALRAPPYS
Apr 18, 2012, 08:08 PM
beta signups closed. o_o

Not to throw salt on the wound but I think we got like 18 days to do it. D:

If you waited till now to sign up, you can wait for the upcoming beta that everyone can get into. D:

I think he means that whenever he would try to sign up for it there would be maintenance or a "congestion" error. I signed up fairly early on and got in, but when I tried to help a friend sign up for it a few days later he was completely blocked out from the site due to some maintenance for over 24 hours (where he never got around to signing up for it too). I wasn't able to get in on my computer either.

adonis565
Apr 18, 2012, 08:47 PM
I think he means that whenever he would try to sign up for it there would be maintenance or a "congestion" error. I signed up fairly early on and got in, but when I tried to help a friend sign up for it a few days later he was completely blocked out from the site due to some maintenance for over 24 hours (where he never got around to signing up for it too). I wasn't able to get in on my computer either.

That is probabley the reason