PDA

View Full Version : Error 601 on the Closed Beta

Laguna
Apr 19, 2012, 06:17 AM
How do I resolve this error? (Title)

Xenobia
Apr 19, 2012, 06:22 AM
Same issue.. i was almost finish with my character and then whoopsa... Error 601.. and i was just about to save the character and then it simply reseted... you can feel how i feelt?!

No freeze anymore, and the freeze i had actually did happen just at the time when i wanted to log and error 601 appeared, maybe its software/server related..

The server definitely isnt running stable and its good that they run some heavy beta load. Now i got into the game again, but i had several failures... and now i can start all over... oh the fun.

Nurusanura
Apr 19, 2012, 07:12 AM
I've been getting that a lot as well. Also an error 630 when trying to sign in. D:

Xenobia
Apr 19, 2012, 07:30 AM
For some reason i cant upload my CC data so i have to create new. Seems like beta isnt to enjoyable because of so many disconnects, hardly can play at all.. I keep disconnecting when creating a character... so i wont be able to create one at al. I do need at least 15 min to adjust it. Anyway, a DC every 15 min or so, thats not gonna run it.

When server is disconnecting me, he should keep that data but im not surprised that there isnt any actions like that. Maybe they should have invited lesser people because cant run a beta like that.

Clessy
Apr 19, 2012, 07:34 AM
603 = connection error like fucking crazy
I cant even get pass the intro stage. I had to rush to create a character or i'd never even be there.
So far completely disappointed with their horrible server.

Xenobia
Apr 19, 2012, 08:28 AM
This time i succeeded into creating my char, then i saved up the char, and 10 sec after it did crash... once again... :D
Kinda hilarious.

JamesM
Apr 19, 2012, 08:47 AM
When I choose a ship, I put my sega id and password, but after it gives me an error (601) and says something about my sega id. How can i solve this? I'm pretty sure my id and password are ok!

Rizen
Apr 19, 2012, 08:48 AM
Same, but I get 656.

goldwing
Apr 19, 2012, 08:49 AM
Basicly all u can do is wait. That happens to me. (Both errors) i just wait 5min then retry till i get results.

AnnabellaRenee87
Apr 19, 2012, 08:55 AM
I just made sure I could log in to http://pso2.jp/cbt/ once I made sure it worked I then kept trying over and over again and it eventually let me in.

Angelo
Apr 19, 2012, 09:36 AM
Strange, I was auto-logged into the site, but logged out and tried to relog in... didn't work.

I also can't log into the game at all, it's claiming there's a password/ID error.

Agitated_AT
Apr 19, 2012, 09:50 AM
I almost thought I forgot my password. Just in case guys, if its true that im typing the wrong password, where can i reset it ?

CelestialBlade
Apr 19, 2012, 10:45 AM
Sounds like their login server wasn't meant to handle this high of a capacity, to me. I was curious what their max capacity of simultaneous login attempts was given how many invites got sent out...

DoubleJG
Apr 19, 2012, 06:00 PM
I received 601 for two hours straight last night until I gave up and went to bed.

I've tried on and off today and continue to get nothing but 601.

I sure love how I can't even make a character...

システム障害により切断されました。
しばらくお待ちください。

That is the error message for 601. Without using a translation website, can anyone please tell me what that means? Is it an error on my end? I'm entering the correct information and my PC is more than capable of running this game, so I'm assuming it's not a specs issue.

Witchblade56
Apr 19, 2012, 07:32 PM
Wow this is reminiscent of another mmo I played heavily that would be down for days at a time :( I think I'll wait for the game to be actually released.

Angelo
Apr 19, 2012, 08:10 PM
I'm still getting the error that I'm using the wrong ID and password. Is this happening to anyone else?

Dongra
Apr 20, 2012, 02:49 PM
I am super disappoint that I am getting this error message. :(

Dragwind
Apr 20, 2012, 03:12 PM
I'm still getting the error that I'm using the wrong ID and password. Is this happening to anyone else?

I've heard about this happening to a lot of people. The only thing I can suggest trying is messing around with capitalization. The Sega ID is case-sensitive. The password might be too, so try messing around with the first letter on both.

PALRAPPYS
Apr 20, 2012, 05:42 PM
601 is a system error and has nothing to do with you. Just keep trying to log in and hope it works.

blotherman
Apr 20, 2012, 06:28 PM
I was able to figure everything out good translate ftw