PDA

View Full Version : Bug that make you can't unlock mission 5+

Arika
Apr 19, 2012, 10:32 AM
Well it seem that there is matter board bug that disable you to unlock mission 5+, I m not sure about the detail much, but my JP friends told me that he had to make new character just to pass it.
She couldn't explain me in English so she just quote me JP one which make me couldn't understand full detail either.
but I think it is something about after you receive matter board, you shouldn't manual open it by yourself and just let it automatically open by game tutorial.

・「アークス・ロビー」のショップエリアにいるキャラクター「シオン」から「マターボード」を受け取った直 後に、「チュートリアルウィンドウ」および「マターボード」が自動で起動する前に、
メインメニューから「マターボード」を起動して捜索するマターを選ぶと進行不能になってしまう 不具合

・プレイ中に「緊急クエスト」に関するメッセージが流れた際に、クエストカウンターでリストが表示されず受 注できない場合がある不具合

・打撃系マグ「ライラ」を装備した状態で、ボスエネミー「ヴォル・ドラゴン」と戦闘すると、条件によって「 ヴォル・ドラゴン」の動きが停止する場合がある不具合。

there is also bug about bring certain mag to fight dragon boss will cause him to stop moving.

Sanada Yukimura
Apr 20, 2012, 07:19 AM
this is sorcery

VenomFaiz03
Apr 20, 2012, 07:27 AM
Thanks for the tip, Arika I'll take care with that matter board. Man, that thing is tricky to me and mu English-only team.

Dragon freezes up from some mag attacks...? OK, that I WOULD like to see...

Sanada Yukimura
Apr 20, 2012, 09:37 AM
so wait how do you know if you have it. im level 10 and i still have the same missions should i reset my character?

Nuja
Apr 20, 2012, 09:51 AM
so wait how do you know if you have it. im level 10 and i still have the same missions should i reset my character?

I guess you have to do the matter board stuff http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2739186&postcount=5 and once its done if you got no new quest then you might have the bug.

Also has this bug been reported by more than one person ?

Reia
Apr 20, 2012, 11:07 AM
I have a bug that causes that my windows force the game to shut down after talking with Shion after Reda's talk event.

Edit: It gets fixed if you talk to her from behind!