PDA

View Full Version : Beta Updater Error

RSmiroldo
Apr 19, 2012, 11:39 AM
I'm getting this error when I try to run the updater any idea how to solve?

Link1275
Apr 19, 2012, 11:40 AM
I'm getting this error when I try to run the updater any idea how to solve?
Ehhh, look through the other threads about the Gameguard update problem.

ashley50
Apr 19, 2012, 11:41 AM
keep trying and read the threads that you THINK has the same topic as yours. As they may contain some solutions. (since some people are getting the errors as well).

bouzeu
Apr 19, 2012, 12:31 PM
i have a 640 error.... what is it? i have no problem this morning....

goombazoid
Apr 19, 2012, 12:54 PM
Though it has been posted in multiple threads already, if you are running avast antivirus, add pso2 as an exception or disable real time shields.

EDIT: This is for the 434 error btw.

Skyden
Apr 19, 2012, 12:56 PM
at least you guys managed to download the game, Im not even managing to do that

DevilDog5000
Apr 19, 2012, 06:49 PM
at least you guys managed to download the game, Im not even managing to do that

i can't download anything from the website either. help!

RSmiroldo
Apr 20, 2012, 08:07 AM
I have looked all around the forums and tried multiple things with no success. I was hoping that someone could offer some other solutions, this is what I've tried to this point.

1. I have Windows 8 consumer preview which basically is Windows 7 (64 home). I have disabled Windows Defender.
2. I have tried hooking directly up to the modem and bypassing the router.
3. I have tried running as administrator.
4. I have tried at different times of the day.
5. I have tried going into the advanced security features of the firewall to make an exemption for the beta.
6. I have called my ISP (Cablevision), they told me they block no content.

None of this has worked please help I'm dying to participate on the beta. Thank you.

Taitu
Apr 20, 2012, 09:58 AM
I have looked all around the forums and tried multiple things with no success. I was hoping that someone could offer some other solutions, this is what I've tried to this point.

1. I have Windows 8 consumer preview which basically is Windows 7 (64 home). I have disabled Windows Defender.
2. I have tried hooking directly up to the modem and bypassing the router.
3. I have tried running as administrator.
4. I have tried at different times of the day.
5. I have tried going into the advanced security features of the firewall to make an exemption for the beta.
6. I have called my ISP (Cablevision), they told me they block no content.

None of this has worked please help I'm dying to participate on the beta. Thank you.

Unfortunately the issue may not be that your ISP is blocking you but the server you are connecting to is region locking you. If this is the case the only solution is to find a way to connect to an open proxy to hide your IP.

RSmiroldo
Apr 20, 2012, 10:05 AM
How would you do that.