PDA

View Full Version : The "How do I get more missions than 4" thread.

Illuminate
Apr 20, 2012, 03:32 AM
Anyone, anyone, answers?
>_>

capturing rappies over and over again gets boring. =3

Jorrell
Apr 20, 2012, 03:38 AM
I heard you unlock them by completing the matter board quests eg retrieving weapons from certain enemies etc. it helps if u know a little Katakana,
ive managed to do over 60% of them but still no knew quest. now i have to hunt a gun from the Rock bear but i have no idea how to find one :S
any 1 know how to unlock Naverius free mission?

Shirai
Apr 20, 2012, 03:49 AM
I'm also curious about this whole thing too...

Illuminate
Apr 20, 2012, 03:59 AM
Thanks Sega... For, you know, wrecking things.

Xaeris
Apr 20, 2012, 04:09 AM
http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-closed-beta-and-mini-guide/#goals

That will be immensely helpful to you in completing the matter board.

Illuminate
Apr 20, 2012, 04:15 AM
Bleh, matter baord... Lame.

DemonMike
Apr 20, 2012, 04:20 AM
The matter board is fine, I just wish it would give me a break and let me complete B-2 already.

Illuminate
Apr 20, 2012, 04:26 AM
No, matter board is bad. >_> Also, b-2 you need to do the second and first missions alone lol

Ceresa
Apr 20, 2012, 04:32 AM
Talk to コフィー at one of the quest counters. Get the client order to clear the Forest Extermination mission, the Nag Rappy mission, and collect 5 things.

Forest free mission opens. Clear that and off to Volcano. Mag License client order now available from same person (needs two rockbear drops). Next two missions open in sequence. Then another Client Order to clear the Kartagot and Caterdran missions and Volcano free mission is open.

Don't think she gives client orders until you're on chapter 1 though, so do the yellow spheres in the matter board, talk to shion, do the story quest blah blah blah someone linked Matter Board already.

Jorrell
Apr 20, 2012, 04:54 AM
Talk to コフィー at one of the quest counters. Get the client order to clear the Forest Extermination mission, the Nag Rappy mission, and collect 5 things.

Forest free mission opens. Clear that and off to Volcano. Mag License client order now available from same person (needs two rockbear drops). Next two missions open in sequence. Then another Client Order to clear the Kartagot and Caterdran missions and Volcano free mission is open.

Don't think she gives client orders until you're on chapter 1 though, so do the yellow spheres in the matter board, talk to shion, do the story quest blah blah blah someone linked Matter Board already.

thanks alot so ive dont both the 2 missions and got the crown symbol next to them. do you know where to get the Item? is it just a random drop

Illuminate
Apr 20, 2012, 05:13 AM
I'd like to know what these 5 items are as well. >_>

Xaeris
Apr 20, 2012, 05:16 AM
They're quest items, they'll drop on their own as you do the order.

Illuminate
Apr 20, 2012, 05:16 AM
Which mission is the order for?

Kinaya
Apr 20, 2012, 05:20 AM
Thx! i give it a try i hope it works :D

Eggobandit
Apr 20, 2012, 09:32 AM
client orders dont bother me.

Going from a2 to Beta, the restriction of missions based on story progress is hands down my biggest issue with this game now. In fact, it's my only real issue. I've never felt like i was GRINDING in a PSO game before, but now all the sudden i find myself killing for quest items like im playing perfect world or something.

thankfully PSO2 isn't stupid and pretty much has like a 90% drop rate for questies. I think that if it allows them to drop without the client order, you'd have them stacked already and would have to make far less trips.

blotherman
Apr 20, 2012, 05:43 PM
client orders dont bother me.

Going from a2 to Beta, the restriction of missions based on story progress is hands down my biggest issue with this game now. In fact, it's my only real issue. I've never felt like i was GRINDING in a PSO game before, but now all the sudden i find myself killing for quest items like im playing perfect world or something.

thankfully PSO2 isn't stupid and pretty much has like a 90% drop rate for questies. I think that if it allows them to drop without the client order, you'd have them stacked already and would have to make far less trips.

I thought PSO was pretty much all grinding?

Mike
Apr 20, 2012, 06:46 PM

You just need to be level 7 to get the forest exploration CO from her. I got it without doing the story quest.

terrell707
Apr 20, 2012, 06:54 PM
Can you invite someone to the extra missions even if the other person doesnt have it yet?

Kinaya
Apr 20, 2012, 08:12 PM
i think yes, a guy joined my group and we cleared the lava dungeon and he doesn't have the quest or the mission

Clessy
Apr 20, 2012, 10:50 PM
I dont get it im level 9 now. Is there a super secret mission counter. I've got 1 where I can get a cilent item mission and then the regular quest which just has the 4 ark quest that i've beaten to death.

Eggobandit
Apr 21, 2012, 12:04 AM
You're all VERY welcome! Took me hours to figure out alone.

To get Chapter 1:

Complete all the YELLOW Matter Board nodes. Visit WWW.Bumped.Org for help with this. It's easy as pie.

To get forest exploration (Rockbear Boss) :

Complete chapter 1. I think thats all you need to do.

To get Caves :

get the client order for Koffie.

Complete Forest Exploration IN UNDER 20 MINUTES and WITH AN S-RANK.

To unlock Dragon:

Complete caves missions to unlock other caves missions up to katadoran.

There's another quest Koffie offers.

Complete the 2 Caves missions UNDER 20 MINUTES with an S-RANK. She also asks for 5 drops, i dont remember which enemy drops it so just pick up everything.

Then get owned by Sega's answer to monster hunter.

In the Caves Free Mission, ive seen Katadorian and Dark Ragne spawn under a multiparty Code : Duel, and on Alpha the Dragon even pops up at times. Ive also heard people say Dark Ragne spawns in Multiparty Forest, although i can't vouch.

Mike
Apr 21, 2012, 12:46 AM
You don't have to do the yellow matter to get the rock bear quest. You need to be level 7.

Clessy
Apr 21, 2012, 12:59 AM
You don't have to do the yellow matter to get the rock bear quest. You need to be level 7.

Thats bullshit. Im level 10 I dont have forest exploration with the rockbear. You have to have a certain part of the matter board done.

raigalcc
Apr 21, 2012, 01:05 AM
actually for the forest exploration, you'll need to complete a client order from a npc at the right quest counter. the content of the quest is gathering a certain quest item dropped from an of the monster and clear it within 20 min with an S rank

Mike
Apr 21, 2012, 02:02 AM
And that client order becomes available at level 7.

Eggobandit
Apr 21, 2012, 02:09 AM
Well, there are two ways to reach Forest Exploration.

GENERALLY PEOPLE, pay attention to Koffie when the icon announces she has a new quest for you. They're the most important ones to you, if you're like me and dont care about the story. Mag, Forest, Caves, Dragon, Everything is through her.

Makes sense to because she is the quest attendant.

DemonMike
Apr 21, 2012, 06:27 PM
Bumping this because I'm having a major problem with Coffy. Large percentage of the matter board done (including both yellow spheres), quite a few client orders done (though I'm struggling with Anfin's PSE request) and she has no requests for me.

I'm level 10 and have completed Chapter 1 too, so what gives?

Punisher106
Apr 21, 2012, 06:36 PM
One thing I want to know is that if there's a way to unlock the City. How do we go about doing that?

Recon Tactical
Apr 21, 2012, 06:45 PM
Thanks Sega... For, you know, wrecking things.

"beta is beta".

DeathDragon2332
Apr 21, 2012, 07:38 PM
What is the items you need 5 of for Koffie client quest?