PDA

View Full Version : How to unlock Area 5?

Reia
Apr 20, 2012, 11:58 AM
I cleared Ch1 and got client orders and matter board quests asking me for enemies such as Agi, etc which I cant find in the current 4 Nabellius maps. What is required to unlock area 5, hit LV10? Or anything else?

Edit: Many people ingame tells me I have to do the matters board E-2 the problem is that I dont have Area-5 that contains Rockbears that drop that item!

LazyRob
Apr 20, 2012, 06:00 PM
According to that "bumped" website. You need to complete these specific matter board quests

Quoting
"To advance the story you need to complete various matters. Each matter in its description will have a Letter and Number combination. For example, in this screenshot B-2 is listed.

B-1 Find a gunslayer drop from an Udan (Any Forest Mission)
B-2 Play the mission “ザウーダン討伐” look for some floating tablets to see a cutscene.
B-3 Go to the Shop Lobby and find Zeno, he will assign a client order you must complete. Afterwards go to the quest counter and complete the mission “フォンガルフ討伐”. When you are done go back to Zeno and select the client order again and report the information to him. You should see a client order clear appear on the screen once you are finished.
B-4 Find a “タグバルブ Tag Valve drop from the enemy “Nab Rappy” (Any Forest Mission)
A-3 Find a ワイヤードオーバー WiredOver drop from the enemy “Udan” (Any Forest Mission)
A-4 Go talk to ウルク Uruk, you can find her downstairs in the shopping lobby opposite of Zeno.
A-5 Find a “クレイモア” Claymore drop from the enemy Fongalf (Any Forest Mission)
C-4 Go talk to ジャン Jean, you can find him in the shopping lobby downstairs.
D-4 Find a “レッグ/デステレンα” from the Dagan enemy. (Any Mission.)
E-4 Find a “アーム/ティタスティンα” unit from the Galf enemy (Any Forest mission)
E-3 Talk to “レダ” Reda, he’s in the shopping lobby a bit away from the makeup counter."

However, I've done them all and still haven't progressed. :-/
I'm getting real bored of forest

Rizen
Apr 20, 2012, 06:11 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2739684&postcount=9

I can vouch up to the point where you get the Free Quest Area...I lost power before I could kill the two Rockbears tho...

nadespam
Apr 20, 2012, 06:22 PM
I don't know about that. I'm assuming the Forest Free Mission is the one with the Rock Bear at the end? I've done the required Matter Board and client order of completing all three tasks, but unlike what that post says, I still don't have the volcano area unlocked.

Mike
Apr 20, 2012, 06:40 PM
You need to do a client order for Kofi. It becomes available at level 7, I think. Do that and you get the Rock Bear quest.

LazyRob
Apr 20, 2012, 06:46 PM
You need to do a client order for Kofi. It becomes available at level 7, I think. Do that and you get the Rock Bear quest.

I did the quest that unlocks the Rock Bear quest. Then my friend and I proceeded to beat it. Afterwards Koffie now wants me to do a client order on the Rock Bear quest level (you would think she would offer it before you beat it the first time...) I assume this is what you're saying I need to beat?

That was such a seriously hard mission with a level 7 and a level 9

Mike
Apr 20, 2012, 06:49 PM
I did the quest that unlocks the Rock Bear quest. Then my friend and I proceeded to beat it. Afterwards Koffie now wants me to do a client order on the Rock Bear quest level (you would think she would offer it before you beat it the first time...) I assume this is what you're saying I need to beat?

That was such a seriously hard mission with a level 7 and a level 9

I know she offers a few COs after that. The one that wants 2 Rock Bear horns is the mag license CO but I don't remember what the other ones do at the moment.

terrell707
Apr 20, 2012, 06:49 PM

Ummm... which one is Kofi? >.< lol

nadespam
Apr 20, 2012, 06:58 PM
I've destroyed that Rock Bear several times now. Got my mag license because of it. I have 2 orders from her left... one having something to about 3 items, and the other I think is clearing that Rock Bear stage. And I've done that countless times still to no success, maybe I need to get S rank on that stage.

Zeota
Apr 20, 2012, 06:58 PM
Ummm... which one is Kofi? >.< lol

She's the one on the right-hand counter near the gate. I believe after the matter board quests mentioned above, she'll give you one where you need to get S-rank on the rock bear quest within 20 minutes to get access to the volcano area.

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 20, 2012, 07:26 PM
Ok I'm so lost right now
I've talked to Koffie and activated all 3 of her client orders

Currently I'm working on this one
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn312/jaye3rd89/pso20120420_194755_000.jpg

When I went go do Dagan Extermination :Forest when i was done it just tells me I failed the client order...

Is there something else needed? I even got a S on it (not that it means anything)

It originally said i failed the Rappy one too but doing it over made it clear...I've done the dagan one like 3 times and still get failed client order :/

I keep hearing people talking being able to unlock a free quest with rock bears but I still have the traditional four. I'm currently on the matterboard that requires you get a beam from a rockbear...

Mike
Apr 20, 2012, 07:27 PM
Is there something else needed? I even got a S on it (not that it means anything)

It originally said i failed the Rappy one too but doing it over made it clear...I've done the dagan one like 3 times and still get failed client order :/
Finish the quest in 20 minutes.

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 20, 2012, 07:37 PM
Finish the quest in 20 minutes.
Finish Dagan Extermination: Forest in 20?
This?
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn312/jaye3rd89/pso20120420_203317_002.jpg

If so I've been finishing that in WAY much shorter time
I only have 4 missions to choose from
Subdue Za Oodan
Subdue Fongulf
Dagan Extermination: Forest
Capture Nab Rappy

Mike
Apr 20, 2012, 07:50 PM
Then finish it within 20 minutes and get an S-rank.

Zeota
Apr 20, 2012, 07:51 PM
Finish Dagan Extermination: Forest in 20?
This?
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn312/jaye3rd89/pso20120420_203317_002.jpg

If so I've been finishing that in WAY much shorter time
I only have 4 missions to choose from
Subdue Za Oodan
Subdue Fongulf
Dagan Extermination: Forest
Capture Nab Rappy

Yes, that's the one!

Griffin
Apr 20, 2012, 07:53 PM
What am I supposed to acquire for Koffie? The Item Collection client orders.

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 20, 2012, 08:10 PM
Oh that maybe was it.. I finished then under 20 but w/o S. Just got it now though.

As for the other two quest Koffie request of you... I have no idea... :/
I here something the rockbears drop is one of em