PDA

View Full Version : mouse inverse?

Sejrick
Apr 20, 2012, 12:23 PM
Yeah well I had an issue where I hit scroll lock and could not move so I went through the options trying to fix it and once I did my mouse is now in inverse and it seems like my left and right click are reversed as well. If someone could help me with how to change it back that would be very helpful.

AX-818
Apr 20, 2012, 12:44 PM
There is an unofficial English Patch that might be able to help you read some of the options. But I believe there are options to make your mouse inverted, and because of your case, options to change the right/left click too. If you are willing to try the English patch, just google it. Otherwise mess with the options menu, it should be one of the options with the check boxes, until you get it right.

terrell707
Apr 20, 2012, 12:45 PM
Yeah well I had an issue where I hit scroll lock and could not move so I went through the options trying to fix it and once I did my mouse is now in inverse and it seems like my left and right click are reversed as well. If someone could help me with how to change it back that would be very helpful.

I believe its...
ESC -> Settings -> 1st option -> 1st drop down option -> 3rd choice -> 2nd option.

I beleive. I dont have the game running so I cant say for sure. Its whatever window that gives you two options and two sliders.

Sejrick
Apr 20, 2012, 01:20 PM
Ok I got an English patch that helped a lot, thank you for the help.