PDA

View Full Version : 4/21 Emergency Maintenance 2pm - 5pm

Mike
Apr 20, 2012, 06:33 PM
Once again and again quite vaugely, there will be another emergency maintenance sometime during the 21st (today). If it worked like yesterday's did, then the servers will be down from 2pm to 4pm in Japan.

EDIT: Times have been posted. This one is going to be longer than yesterday's, running 3 hours from 2pm till 5. They'll be working on the lag and disconnect problem, blocks failing, and max FPS settings.

ashley50
Apr 20, 2012, 06:38 PM
sounds good to me.

Dragwind
Apr 20, 2012, 07:17 PM
I wonder what the reason behind this one is?

Tyreek
Apr 20, 2012, 07:19 PM
I hope this address the controller issues that are still present since the last update.

Polantaris
Apr 20, 2012, 07:21 PM
I wonder what the reason behind this one is?

Probably more optimizing. Last night showed that once there's enough people on, the servers go from really stable to falling apart unable to play laggy. There hasn't been a maintenance since the one yesterday, so they haven't fixed anything, there's just not enough people online to notice.

Dragwind
Apr 20, 2012, 07:48 PM
The first day was absolutely awful, but once the population went down at the end of the day, the lag wasn't too bad. After the maintenance, and all throughout today, it's been pretty flawless for me. I thought today would have been a busy day for JP logins? Either way, if they can optimize more I'm all for that.

Mike
Apr 20, 2012, 10:38 PM
Maintenance is on from 2pm to 5pm.

Arika
Apr 21, 2012, 12:03 AM
I didn't read anything about maint, since I just back home and log in right away. Then It announce for "All Ark should be prepare for Emergency mission"
So I keep waiting there, and form party. Then it announce a message "maintenance will occur in 1 min" I was like "...."

Then it announce "Emergency mission is started, all hunter please go for raid" and together with all server kick off..

So, I guess.. the emergency mission is automatic thing then =_= but really, I was planing to finally beat the emergency mission boss this time. The first time I played that was when I was level-3. Boss level 20+

Dragwind
Apr 21, 2012, 12:03 AM
It seems maintenance has begun. Sit tight folks.

goombazoid
Apr 21, 2012, 12:05 AM
I didn't read anything about maint, since I just back home and log in right away. Then It announce for "All Ark should be prepare for Emergency mission"
So I keep waiting there, and make party. Then it announce a message "maintenance will occur in 1 min" I was like "...."

Then it announce "Emergency mission is started, all hunter please go for raid" and together with all server kick off..

So, I guess.. the emergency mission is automatic thing then =_= but really, I was planing to finally beat the emergency mission boss this time. The first time I played that was when I was level-3. Boss level 20+

Haha, I noticed the same thing. I was like oh sick an emergency mission again, then error 630, can't connect...

Crystal_Shard
Apr 21, 2012, 12:05 AM
Ah dammit. And just when I was about to start playing too. Still, I hope this round will improve the lag we've been getting so far.

buri-chan
Apr 21, 2012, 12:07 AM
I probably needed a break anyways. Soloing the rock bear is just too much for my poor eyes.

pikachief
Apr 21, 2012, 12:07 AM
lol yea i finally downloaded the game, got it running, and did a mission solo. My cousin's here so I was about to let him play the game... and the servers go down lol oh well i guess he'll never get to play it XD

Good News!: My computer actually can run this game!! haha Doesn't crash for the every single little thing anymore. It's a bit slow even on one, but the game runs so I'm happy :)

youcantcatchtheblue
Apr 21, 2012, 12:08 AM
wow, they pick the worst times to do maintenance....

It's Saturday 2PM in Japan and I finally have some time to really sit down and get into the Beta.... just to see a server maintenance message.... darn it!!

NoGoBoard
Apr 21, 2012, 12:10 AM
Argh! I get home from work, all ready to play and then BAM! server maintenance. So sadface.

Eggobandit
Apr 21, 2012, 12:11 AM
I LOVE HOW THEY ANNOUNCE MY REMATCH WITH THE CITY MISSION

and then seppuku the server

Macman
Apr 21, 2012, 12:11 AM
Just hope they haven't wised up about the english patch yet.

Eggobandit
Apr 21, 2012, 12:13 AM
there is really no reason for them to care about it. It doesn't do anything.

LiquidFriend
Apr 21, 2012, 12:16 AM
in b4 lobby dancing removed to "ease congestion"

AnnabellaRenee87
Apr 21, 2012, 12:19 AM
Well, damn, *opens steam, starts playing Diablo 3.*

Yuicihi
Apr 21, 2012, 12:20 AM
in b4 lobby dancing removed to "ease congestion"
Suddenly, Block 20 is filled with obscene symbol chat instead of dancing.

Not that it isn't already there, of course.

Hansha
Apr 21, 2012, 12:23 AM
The server maintenance got me good lol. It was during my first rockbear fight. Rappy MetalSonic has some unfinished business :(

Good News!: My computer actually can run this game!! haha Doesn't crash for the every single little thing anymore. It's a bit slow even on one, but the game runs so I'm happy :)

I feel the same way. So happy I can play this game!! Unfortunately the lobbies skip around a lot for me but at least its playable.

Dragwind
Apr 21, 2012, 12:24 AM
Since chairs were an issue, haha...

If they have to remove lobby dancing, at least leave alt+f Hogan pose.

youcantcatchtheblue
Apr 21, 2012, 12:24 AM
Just hope they haven't wised up about the english patch yet.

...there's no reason for them to remove an english patch.... why would they even bother? if they wanted to kick foreigners they can easily block foreign IP addresses...

Mike
Apr 21, 2012, 12:31 AM
...there's no reason for them to remove an english patch.... why would they even bother? if they wanted to kick foreigners they can easily block foreign IP addresses...
Because it modifies the client and that's something Sega doesn't want you doing. It's not about location or language.

Jrat
Apr 21, 2012, 12:32 AM
how long until the servers are back up fellas

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 21, 2012, 12:36 AM
When the maintenance from yesterday occurred on my computer it reverted everything back to japanese.

I kind of find it funny that it'll change seeing that in...for example ffxi...if you where to .DAT swap something....even during updates....unless an actual .DAT was missing it wouldn't mess with older .DATS prior to updates.

how long until the servers are back up fellas

In about 2 1/2 hours.

Server went down 1:00am EST

Says JP 2pm-5pm so pretty much servers will be back up ~4:00am EST

Arika
Apr 21, 2012, 12:38 AM
I love how they pick the time of emergency mission for maint :3

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 21, 2012, 12:44 AM
I love how they pick the time of emergency mission for maint :3 Lol yea I saw you talking about b4 server kicked off

They actually did that yesterday too except the mission was already up before then....maybe bout.....15 mins into it the server kicked off wasn't really long at all...

Which makes me wonder if the "Randomness" of the emergency mission is preset.
Hope it's actually random in final release....would be cheesy if they made at a constant time

Crystal_Shard
Apr 21, 2012, 01:02 AM

Because it modifies the client and that's something Sega doesn't want you doing. It's not about location or language.

Actually, I've been wondering about that. Might there be a chance that the english patch is a factor in the cause of the lag? If it's causing the client to send any information that the server isn't normally meant to handle, it might be a good idea for people using it to at least hold off on reapplying the patch to see if it makes any difference.

Alenoir
Apr 21, 2012, 01:03 AM
SakaiP posted a long explanation (http://pso2.jp/cbt/bbs/?mode=detail&gid=4664&forum=100) of the problem and whatnot on the BBS if anyone feel like reading it.

Basically boils down to lag and whatnot is due to network hardware(s), frequency of 630 error increased after they changed the setting for the said network hardware(s) in an attempt to ease the lag, and they'll try to fix the block failage and put a cap on the FPS during this maint.

The lag is caused by packet loss within the server software according to that, not because of things you did to your client.

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 21, 2012, 01:08 AM
Actually, I've been wondering about that. Might there be a chance that the english patch is a factor in the cause of the lag? If it's causing the client to send any information that the server isn't normally meant to handle, it might be a good idea for people using it to at least hold off on reapplying the patch to see if it makes any difference.

Seeing that there where serious lag issues b4 that english patch was made (atleast i assume so)
That may not be the case....however...if it is....that's easier said then done to get everyone....let alone a good chunk of people to wait just to see if it's true...

Even on my lol laptop. Only time I lag real bad is when I'm:
Out in the lobby and since Block 20 is one of the heavy ones...whether it's people doing emotes or spamming various emotes and such.

In some multi party areas it seems some zones have a bit of a "lag spike zone"

The forest extermination (where you fight the rock bear) seem to have one of those toward the end...

SakaiP posted a long explanation (http://pso2.jp/cbt/bbs/?mode=detail&gid=4664&forum=100) of the problem and whatnot on the BBS if anyone feel like reading it.

Basically boils down to lag and whatnot is due to network hardware(s), frequency of 630 error increased after they changed the setting for the said network hardware(s) in an attempt to ease the lag, and they'll try to fix the block failage and put a cap on the FPS during this maint.

The lag is caused by packet loss within the server software according to that, not because of things you did to your client.
Ah alright....really the patch just reminds me of .DAT swapping from ffxi pretty much used a custom file(that still fits in with what the original did) only difference though... .dat only affected you and was more of a personal appearance....no one would see what dats u switch out...

Although this is bigger since it's translation of language the concept is still the same I would think. It was just something in game that was switched with something else that the game already understood...

SELENNA
Apr 21, 2012, 01:09 AM
Is this still going on? Can't connect

Wayu
Apr 21, 2012, 01:10 AM
Patience, two more hours.

-Wayu

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 21, 2012, 01:14 AM
Yep.....should be up as early as 4:00am EST of course i may be sleep by then
Did they mention what this was for?

Edit: I should whole threads more often lol

Meena09
Apr 21, 2012, 01:14 AM
I hope they fix the crash with multi-party environments i'm having a really hard time progressing through the level 5 and 7 mission without my computer going into full arrest.

Alenoir
Apr 21, 2012, 01:15 AM
Even on my lol laptop. Only time I lag real bad is when I'm:
Out in the lobby and since Block 20 is one of the heavy ones...whether it's people doing emotes or spamming various emotes and such.

In some multi party areas it seems some zones have a bit of a "lag spike zone"

The forest extermination (where you fight the rock bear) seem to have one of those toward the end...

That could actually be a frame rate drop problem for the lobby. I notice that once in a while my frame rate drops from 100 down to 15 for a few seconds in the lobbies, and it happens a bit frequent. A friend of mine said it may be caused by client dling data from server, but I don't know.

Not sure about the mission one, haven't done that one yet.

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 21, 2012, 01:18 AM
I hope they fix the crash with multi-party environments i'm having a really hard time progressing through the level 5 and 7 mission without my computer going into full arrest.
Although I don't have a huge lag issue with this...
Would be neat if they had a filter (if they don't already) where you could filter out damage shown from others outside your party.

Think that would lower lag by player congestion by a good bit.

In games like FFXI where there was always something constantly being shown on screen....filters made all the difference.

That could actually be a frame rate drop problem for the lobby. I notice that once in a while my frame rate drops from 100 down to 15 for a few seconds in the lobbies, and it happens a bit frequent. A friend of mine said it may be caused by client dling data from server, but I don't know.

Not sure about the mission one, haven't done that one yet.

Possibly...I think it maybe because of my computer but while I'm in lobby alot of times if I'm moving or for that matter just zone in....for good while most players are in the race's default for about say....~15 seconds (sometimes less) when I'm in party i never see this happen :o

Fujiko
Apr 21, 2012, 01:19 AM
I wasn't getting much lag outside of a spike here or there every hour or so.

However, in the lobby the game seemed to have lots of trouble loading in people, jumping and skipping around constantly, especially if I was moving around. Hope they iron that out this maintenance.

Ah well, time to try out Diablo 3 :)

pkersinc
Apr 21, 2012, 01:21 AM
I need help... i was accepted into the closed beta and i downloaded the client. However the last two nights I have gotten on to play i open the client and the launcher appears. I click on the big button in the top right and nothing happens but a message pops up that I cant read (japanese). I click on the button below the text the little message window closes and ... thats that. I haven't been able to play since the beta went online = / . It's getting really annoying... I just want to play but cant.

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 21, 2012, 01:26 AM
May have to wait until someone who can translate japanese but from what you describe.... I honestly have no idea what it says in japanese when that pops up...however I do know when it does pop up it meant the server wasn't up.

I notice that the day I downloaded the client...I also notice that last night during maintenance(it was from 1am-3am EST)....there is actually a maintenance going on now from 1:00-4:00am EST
Did you attempt to get on during those times? If so that's why you got the message :P The server wasn't up

I'd recommend waiting until after then to see...if it's still popping up....possibly something wrong on your end...might have to print screen it so people could see what you're seeing

Alenoir
Apr 21, 2012, 01:31 AM
Screenshot the error message and post it up next time you see it.

If it says 630 anywhere in the window though that's something no one knows. =\

MaggotSai
Apr 21, 2012, 01:35 AM
Maintenance is nice but I didn't really see any change in lag last time, but I haven't experienced any major lag spikes either.

pkersinc
Apr 21, 2012, 01:36 AM
that's why then, both times i have had time to play was around 11pm - 1am PST which you said was server maintenance -_-

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 21, 2012, 01:41 AM
that's why then, both times i have had time to play was around 11pm - 1am PST which you said was server maintenance -_-
Mystery Solved! hopefully the maintenance won't be an every day thing. So maybe you'll be able to try it out tomorrow.

Or unless if you're up for another 1.5 hours then could play then lol

pkersinc
Apr 21, 2012, 01:43 AM
Mystery Solved! hopefully the maintenance won't be an every day thing. So maybe you'll be able to try it out tomorrow.

Or unless if you're up for another 1.5 hours then could play then lol

Hopefully lol, figures they would have maintenance at the times i got on to play

Polantaris
Apr 21, 2012, 02:10 AM
put a cap on the FPS during this maint.

I'm a little confused. How does the client's frame rate have anything to do with data being sent to the server?

Unless by FPS you meant something else.

Mike
Apr 21, 2012, 02:29 AM
I'm a little confused. How does the client's frame rate have anything to do with data being sent to the server?

Unless by FPS you meant something else.
There have been a fair number of people talking about how the uncapped FPS is making their hardware heat up fairly quickly on the Japanese board so this is their response to that.

Polantaris
Apr 21, 2012, 02:37 AM
There have been a fair number of people talking about how the uncapped FPS is making their hardware heat up fairly quickly on the Japanese board so this is their response to that.

Oh alright. That's understandable then. The way it was worded made it sound like they were making a cap to help the server, which made no sense.

Though I much prefer a setting, but whatever. I enjoy my 100FPS at Max settings, I'll be sad to see it go if they limit it below that, but eh...60 is fine too. I just hope they don't put it down to 30. Maybe they will add a setting for those without issues.

Macman
Apr 21, 2012, 02:39 AM
Wait, they're adding a framerate limiter? Thank god! My video card's been making the loudest noise ever since running the character creator demo/benchmark.

I normally get 80 FPS but honestly I find anything above 60 to be frivolous.

Eggobandit
Apr 21, 2012, 02:50 AM
They wouldn't put it to 30.

Honestly, it should become very hard to tell the difference around anything above 60.

Alenoir
Apr 21, 2012, 02:55 AM
Maint is over, but report on the JP BBS suggest that ship 2 is dead. 630 error after server select. Other ships seem to be just fine.

The 630 DC after server select seem to be a problem to all ships, not just 2. =\

Brus
Apr 21, 2012, 02:57 AM
Maint is over, but report on the JP BBS suggest that ship 2 is dead. 630 error after server select. Other ships seem to be just fine.

They realized its where most the english text is coming from...

I kiiiiiiid

Macman
Apr 21, 2012, 02:57 AM
Maint is over, but report on the JP BBS suggest that ship 2 is dead. 630 error after server select. Other ships seem to be just fine.Get your tinfoil hats.

Eggobandit
Apr 21, 2012, 02:59 AM
GAIJIN CANNONS:

OPERATIVE

foreignreign
Apr 21, 2012, 03:04 AM
Connected just fine to Ship 2, character and all.

Touka
Apr 21, 2012, 03:05 AM
Same here.

krux
Apr 21, 2012, 03:07 AM
I can't get on...

foreignreign
Apr 21, 2012, 03:07 AM
Maybe they made Ship 2 an NA only Ship.

Wahahaha.

redroses
Apr 21, 2012, 03:14 AM
I also can't get on :c
After I select my character, I right away get the 630 error.

foreignreign
Apr 21, 2012, 03:15 AM
Try a different character.

Might be because you were in a mission when the servers went down. Buddy of mine tried a different character and it worked fine.

So I guess they might fix it since it'll probably be a problem for a lot of other people too.

Wayu
Apr 21, 2012, 03:18 AM
Servers were really quick for 10 minutes after the update, then immediately got shot to hell again.

-Wayu

LiquidFriend
Apr 21, 2012, 03:21 AM
Looks like it's mid-afternoon in Japan right now, so I'd guess the servers are getting mega slammed with the mass requests and transfers for new patch than everyone trying to log on at once.

Sega may want to consider extending this closed beta, or attempting another one once they think they finally have the network issues resolved.

Xaeris
Apr 21, 2012, 03:24 AM
I can't get in either. Meh well, it's late to be getting started anyway. I'll have all of tomorrow to throw my life at this game.

Maverick_Arcane
Apr 21, 2012, 03:46 AM
Alright, so I grabbed news from the site, here we go.

Emergency server maintenance from 14:00 to 16:30 (That's 10:00PM to 1:30AM -8PST)
The following update is performed in this maintenance, the version number in the lower right corner of the screen title will be ordered to closed β test ver. 1.002.

Content maintenance

Attempts to fix server disconnection
Investigation of lag issues
Minor bug fixing
Improvement of frame rate on some video cards

We apologize to everyone for any inconvenience.

It's not an exact translation, i used google translate, then prettied it up a bit

Eggobandit
Apr 21, 2012, 04:02 AM
* and second

Macman
Apr 21, 2012, 04:23 AM
I got in just fine, played for about an hour with considerable lag, then the server burped and now I can't get back in.

Polantaris
Apr 21, 2012, 04:34 AM
I got in just fine, played for about an hour with considerable lag, then the server burped and now I can't get back in.

Same here. My friend is online though (reporting horrendous lag).

We got to enjoy the Emergency Quest before the servers went to hell though, boy that was FUN. Easily the most enjoyable part of the game so far. Unfortunately, by the time we got to the boss, the lag was so bad the boss was teleporting all over the place. I wasn't sure if the timer was to end the Quest or Start the Boss fight when we did our first run so we let it run out. Regardless, it was quite enjoyable.

They just need to figure out why they're having such large issues with the servers. I say an upgrade is called for, but if they're going to do that then it won't be until after Beta (Or a day long maint during Beta). After three optimization maintenances, it doesn't seem likely that they're going to fix the problems without one.

Macman
Apr 21, 2012, 04:37 AM
Well if their goal was to really stress test the servers with the whole friend invite process, they sure succeeded.

Dragwind
Apr 21, 2012, 04:39 AM
Well, looks like the awful lag is back. Right on time.

Nuja
Apr 21, 2012, 04:41 AM
I cant get past 630 xD

I hope they fixe it, cant play at all :/

Macman
To be fair, the lag often happens during peak Japan hours; it's almost 7PM right now over there.
When I play in the afternoon EST it's quite good.

Maverick_Arcane
If we're getting this in closed B, you can only imagine what's about to happen when we hit open B, sega better have something up it's sleeve for this!

TierrenZX
Apr 21, 2012, 04:42 AM
I think I came across a glitch. For some reason, my Cast can't log in as I get 630'd when I choose her. I made a newman and was able to get in. :/ Even though its just a beta, I did quite a bit with that cast :'(

Polantaris
Apr 21, 2012, 04:42 AM
Well if their goal was to really stress test the servers with the whole friend invite process, they sure succeeded.

The sad thing is, that at least on Ship 04, the servers aren't even half full. I checked the occupancy status of the Blocks, and only like 3 or 4 were passed half way. I don't want to see how these servers will react if they actually were full...or even half full. The SEGA offices might have an explosion when the servers go off.

AlphaDragoon
Apr 21, 2012, 04:59 AM
Getting Error 601/603/242 here. Did Sega forget to feed the hamsters that power their servers again? XD

SELENNA
Apr 21, 2012, 04:59 AM
Can't get past Error 601. Nice maintenance guys...

Bior
Apr 21, 2012, 05:00 AM
^Same, 601s. Can't get in to any ship

redroses
Apr 21, 2012, 05:04 AM
I also have the error 601 problem, can't get into the game anymore :c

Dragwind
Apr 21, 2012, 05:05 AM
Getting Error 601/603/242 here. Did Sega forget to feed the hamsters that power their servers again? XD

I'm getting those same errors as well, primarily 601. I guess we may have to wait this one out for a bit. Time for breakfast :wacko:

Kinaya
Same problem

Resanoca
601. So uh...is it bad if when I tried to type my password in for the 20th time I almost typed in
"Fucking SEGA"? D:

Polantaris
Apr 21, 2012, 05:09 AM
I say just act like the game is in Maintenance for another few hours, because it will probably inevitably end up that way if they're not already shutting down the servers.

jmanx
Apr 21, 2012, 05:11 AM
601 to I may be forced to goto sleep then :C

Aurakon
Apr 21, 2012, 05:13 AM
601 to I may be forced to goto sleep then :C

That's what I'm thinking, too. Dammit Sega, making me sleep when it's 6am...

Maronji
Apr 21, 2012, 05:14 AM
Okay, trying to log onto the JP site isn't working either. It can't authenticate my SEGA ID. Maybe the ID authentication server just died on us? *shrugs*

That would probably mean that anyone who's not in right now probably won't get in until this is fixed (if my theory is correct).

thepspgamer
Apr 21, 2012, 05:21 AM
there was a twitter post saying something has caused a masive login failure, and they will post updates as they happen

Macman
Apr 21, 2012, 05:23 AM
Good time for me to get some sleep, I guess.

Dragwind
Apr 21, 2012, 05:25 AM
Good time for me to get some sleep, I guess.

Might want to try signing in, just one more time ;-)

Alenoir
Apr 21, 2012, 05:29 AM
Tried to login after logging out 5 minutes ago to see, didn't run into any error codes and character loaded up just fine.

Seems like it only happen to some accounts.

thepspgamer
Apr 21, 2012, 05:32 AM
still getting a 630 error here...

Maverick_Arcane
Apr 21, 2012, 05:55 AM
Sega, I want to test your game and never report a problem since I don't speak japanese! Let me in!

TsukasaPasta
Apr 21, 2012, 06:07 AM
I guess its still giving people the boot, I got to character select and then it was like lolno.

Kinaya
Apr 21, 2012, 06:11 AM
Sega, I want to test your game and never report a problem since I don't speak japanese! Let me in!

^me gusta

Maverick_Arcane
Apr 21, 2012, 06:12 AM
I don't even get to character select, I fail the authentication, I don't remember the error code and I'm not gonna bother checking till tomorrow.

Ok, looks like lag's cooled down for me and I can access my characters. I received word from a friend that it's only characters that were in an active mission are affected. If you were in a mission when the server's went down, that means you're character is currently "out of order" I don't know when this will be fixed, but these are all temporary characters anyways, so it shouldn't be too big of an impact it they're permanently deactivated.

Vent
Apr 21, 2012, 06:56 AM
I logged out on my own 14 hours ago, which is way before the maintenance even started. I cannot select my character at the moment; it will give me error 630 after selecting her.

moorebounce
Apr 21, 2012, 07:11 AM
Ok, looks like lag's cooled down for me and I can access my characters. I received word from a friend that it's only characters that were in an active mission are affected. If you were in a mission when the server's went down, that means you're character is currently "out of order" I don't know when this will be fixed, but these are all temporary characters anyways, so it shouldn't be too big of an impact it they're permanently deactivated.

That would be true but if you put all your time into one character (which I did) you just lost all that until they fix the problem. So thats a big deal.

Encarion
Apr 21, 2012, 07:17 AM
i got in now after that 630 error just tried to log in like 50 times now it worked!

Sawa-PSO2
Apr 21, 2012, 07:18 AM
And if you wasted all your AC, you can't create another character, so you're completly screwed!^^;

Looks like they just fixed the issue.

metatime
Apr 21, 2012, 10:09 AM
That would be true but if you put all your time into one character (which I did) you just lost all that until they fix the problem. So thats a big deal.

It's beta testing, it's use to get feedback to the devs to fix issues and report problems. I don't think you want software that half work, that's why developers do testing.

IkeTakeda
Apr 21, 2012, 10:24 AM
I just pray to get in. People are lucky and some aren't.

I had to mashed my way in.

Xenobia
Apr 21, 2012, 10:25 AM
Im not using english patches. As long as i doesnt translate the whole game its not to much use to me. Interface can pretty much be worked out by the try and error tech (and hopefully some good guide, telling you many details). I already know half of the commands without even able to understand its meaning in words. Beta helps a lot to test the stuff and even "waste" ACs in order to find out how it works by try and error. I wont have anything to sacrifice for, its just a test character, data will be deleted after. For me the main priority is to check out every single function of the game, not to level up and play hardcore in the usual way.

Yuicihi
Apr 21, 2012, 11:18 AM
I just pray to get in. People are lucky and some aren't.

I had to mashed my way in.

Yeah, I've been getting in on my first try consistently.

That said, performance is a bit worse than yesterday, at least for me.