PDA

View Full Version : Crash after talking to talk to Shion after quest "Waiting on Tomorrow"

Deexeh
Apr 21, 2012, 04:43 AM
So I finished the second yellow quest on the matterboard, then proceeded to head towards Shion last night, I went to go talk to her when a cutscene happened right as I went too and my game crashed. When I came back to speak to her a second time she was gone.

Now im left with a "Storyline Quest" that is just an infinite loop of the Chapter Zero Quest. Haulting my progression on getting anywhere in this beta.

I was using the English patch and the guy on the PSU forums said it may have been because of his patch, either that or Sega dun goofed up.

Anyways just wanted to warn other players.. I'm going to have to probably make a new character and start over or something unless someone can share some ideas.

As the old saying goes, Pics or it didn't happen...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/Darkrathen/PSO2-Beta/pso20120421_053741_000.jpg
Looking Really Familiar, even though it clearly says its a level 5-15 storyline quest...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/Darkrathen/PSO2-Beta/pso20120421_054059_001.jpg
Yup, kill one monster, its this quest allll over again
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/Darkrathen/PSO2-Beta/pso20120421_054155_002.jpg

Would someone either clarify that this is a glitch or just me being stupid? Thanks.

thepspgamer
Apr 21, 2012, 04:48 AM
i had this exact same problem, i thought it was just a loop of the tutorial too, but, its not

in the last area, where you are given a crossroads of either going forward, left or right, go down the right path, this will take you to the start of chapter 1

if you try and go down the left, he will stop you, going forward just repeats the chapter 0 quest again

finish as normal and boom, your on the right path :3

Deexeh
Apr 21, 2012, 04:51 AM
i had this exact same problem, i thought it was just a loop of the tutorial too, but, its not

in the last area, where you are given a crossroads of either going forward, left or right, go down the right path, this will take you to the start of chapter 1

if you try and go down the left, he will stop you, going forward just repeats the chapter 0 quest again

finish as normal and boom, your on the right path :3

Interesting, Thank you! I haven't deleted my character yet so i'll be giving this a try, i'll report back and see if it works for me also.

thepspgamer
Apr 21, 2012, 04:53 AM
no problem, i also thought the game was bugged, was just me being stupid >.>

Macman
Apr 21, 2012, 05:21 AM
in the last area, where you are given a crossroads of either going forward, left or right, go down the right path, this will take you to the start of chapter 1I'll keep this in mind when I get around to starting chapter 1 (Still trying to get one more Rockbear horn to get my mag...)

Thanks!

thepspgamer
Apr 21, 2012, 05:26 AM
yea, i have been hunting rockbears too, i need to find 2 so i can get free forest access >.>

i found 2, but they didnt drop anything before T_T

Deexeh
Apr 21, 2012, 05:42 AM
Confirmed, thank you pspgamer! I'm now on chapter one like im supposed to be. It was just me being dumb (or lack of knowing what to do because I cannot read the japanese text!)