PDA

View Full Version : Summoning Friends as NPC party

eharima
Apr 21, 2012, 12:43 PM
So let me get this right?

- You can only summon Friends as NPC if they are ONLINE ??
whats the point of this? I could just PLAY with them not as NPC?

I thought the whole point was that you could summon them when they're OFFLINE and give/ get FUN points.

Am i wrong/ doing it wrong or is this how it is?

This computer lets you summon NPC

http://i.imgur.com/3opsW.jpg

PALRAPPYS
Apr 21, 2012, 02:16 PM
Have your friends made themselves a partner card in their room yet? They need to do that first before they can be used as an NPC partner.

Pretty sure offline or online doesn't matter but I'm not 100% sure.

eharima
Apr 21, 2012, 02:30 PM
you mean here?
the 'friend partner' where (i assume) you set the emotion and playstyle of your NPC?
once you have a preview in the bottom option people can use you offline..

Thanks for the help !!

http://i.imgur.com/Igcrg.jpg

lostinseganet
Apr 21, 2012, 02:33 PM
I hope you can partner offline, because online makes no sense.

Vashyron
Apr 21, 2012, 02:37 PM
^ Can still do it online, in the same room even if you have a friend with your card they can summon you, thus you end up having yourself and your NPC self in the same party.

eharima
Apr 21, 2012, 02:41 PM
^ is that a feature or a bug?

EDIT; after more thought, if you and one friend create a party, summon them, THEN transfer leadership to your friend, the could then summon your NPC... right?

prepare for trouble, and make it ... !!

Vashyron
Apr 21, 2012, 02:51 PM
You don't have to be leader to summon NPCs. You can get a friend and both summon each other as NPCs yes. :wacko:

eharima
Apr 21, 2012, 02:58 PM
party time !! they realy catered for the introverts eh hehe :p

Aki03
Apr 21, 2012, 03:58 PM
Yay, playing some areas with a little bit help from NPCs make more fun, than playing alone : D
And damn... they could be really usefull sometimes ^^.

Illuminate
Apr 21, 2012, 07:30 PM
How do I set myself up for that? I can't figure it out.

Edit: nevermind, figured it out. It'd be nice if there was a translated list though.

youcantcatchtheblue
Apr 21, 2012, 09:44 PM
wait, they have to be in their "My Room" to set themselves up as a Partner NPC?

RocketZX
Apr 21, 2012, 11:41 PM
wait, so...
if i'm understanding right, in one party you can:
-have yourself
-have a copy of yourself as NPC
-have one of your friends
-have one of them as an NPC
is it like that!? cause that's freaking awesome if it is

Crystal_Shard
Apr 22, 2012, 12:17 AM
Fun as it sounds, I'm kinda disappointed I can't summon my alts instead. Definitely something to bring up during the next feedback session, if they hold one like in the alpha. Seriously, spending money on alts and not getting the chance to summon them sucks. I might as well have a separate free account for all the characters I want to have, especially if I can use them offline. I'd just need a spare PC to do that with, and I can easily get access to one.

youcantcatchtheblue
Apr 22, 2012, 12:21 AM
Fun as it sounds, I'm kinda disappointed I can't summon my alts instead. Definitely something to bring up during the next feedback session, if they hold one like in the alpha. Seriously, spending money on alts and not getting the chance to summon them sucks. I might as well have a separate free account for all the characters I want to have, especially if I can use them offline. I'd just need a spare PC to do that with, and I can easily get access to one.

but if you have to have "My Room" to set them up as NPCs then you'll have to pay for all their rooms too :-(

Crystal_Shard
Apr 22, 2012, 12:26 AM
but if you have to have "My Room" to set them up as NPCs then you'll have to pay for all their rooms too :-(

Hm, that's right. Forgot that little detail. orz