PDA

View Full Version : Rockhide Bear... where is he?

FivepuLse
Apr 21, 2012, 03:27 PM
I can't find one at all, this is getting really annoying looking over and over to not find him and be able to move onto the caves. Any help?

Randomness
Apr 21, 2012, 03:33 PM
I've run into them in random Code: Attacks in the level 7 forest mission (Rappy Capture). Believe the forest free mission should have em too (Complete a client order for the girl at the mission desk to access).

Ryo
Apr 21, 2012, 03:38 PM
I've run into them in random Code: Attacks in the level 7 forest mission (Rappy Capture). Believe the forest free mission should have em too (Complete a client order for the girl at the mission desk to access).

What are the completion requirements for that mission? I've got tep out of the three requirements, but can't figure out the third.

zelda_king3
Apr 21, 2012, 03:41 PM
You can find a RockBear or more as a boss in the mission Forest Exploration.

You can also fight RockBears randomly through the mission if you're lucky through Code Duels.

Randomness
Apr 21, 2012, 03:41 PM
What are the completion requirements for that mission? I've got tep out of the three requirements, but can't figure out the third.

First two requirements are to S-rank the third and fourth forest missions in 20 minutes. The third is collecting some yellow box or other that drops randomly in them.

jmanx
Apr 21, 2012, 04:07 PM
I can't find one at all, this is getting really annoying looking over and over to not find him and be able to move onto the caves. Any help?

Best way is to know someone with Forest Exploration you fight 3 of them as bosses and they also appear at random before as well