PDA

View Full Version : Fire / Ice / Lightning

soulpimpwizzurd
Apr 21, 2012, 06:46 PM
As a force, which element do you like the most and why?

I like ice because Freeze Ignition makes me feel cool. get it

haha

ha

Randomness
Apr 21, 2012, 07:30 PM
Reserving judgement until I've seen more fire techs, I only have Foie still...

I am enjoying Lightning though - flipping a card up high and then hitting the whole room with lightning blasts is fun.

terrell707
Apr 21, 2012, 07:38 PM
I'm really liking them all right now haha. Rafoie, gibarta, gizonde, and razonde are my favorite techs. So i'm gonna say lightning since I named more of them. We already have so many and there are still wind, dark, and light techs. >.<

Dinosaur
Apr 21, 2012, 07:49 PM
Rabarta is the shit and will always be the shit

Polantaris
Apr 21, 2012, 08:16 PM
Rabarta is great, but so is Rafoie and Gizonde.

Honestly, I want to see Wind, Dark and Light techs before I make up my mind which I like the best. There's an NPC that I believe uses some Light Techs, but the techs it uses don't seem to be available as Discs. Either way, we only have half the tech categories available.

Dragwind
Apr 21, 2012, 08:20 PM
I really love Rabarta.

Randomness
Apr 21, 2012, 08:22 PM
Okay, after soloing down Mr. Rockbear with it, I'm loving lightning now. Sazonde does a TON of damage (Land Sazonde, then use any other lightning tech to ignite it and it'll blast the enemy for lots of damage... it hits about twice as hard overall as my Zonde does... one combo on Rockbear's head was good for at LEAST 700 damage at level 8)

foreignreign
Apr 21, 2012, 08:36 PM
I'm sticking with -Barta spells because of Freeze Ignition and Freeze Boost.

I want to freeze every monster I see with a single Barta. And then explode them magically.