PDA

View Full Version : Tablet Matter Board Quests

8BitGinno
Apr 22, 2012, 12:07 AM
Anyone else having trouble with these types of quests? The kind where you're required to find a tablet event thingy in area 1 of the forest quests.

For example, D-5 of my Matter Board has not been completed. Sometimes I don't even find a tablet in the first area. Other times I do, but after finishing up and heading back to the arks lobby, I still have D-5 as a mission to complete.

I've got one friend who also seemed to be having this similar problem, so I figure more of you out there might as well. Anyone know if this is indeed the case? These "tablet" missions are bugged or something?

Reia
Apr 22, 2012, 12:09 AM
As far as I saw, the enemy that drop the rod in E-5 Don't show up until later game after Ch1. And I also got problems with the Dagan Extermination related Matter boards, that are 2 actually. I actually suggest to rush for the orange orbs then worry about the blue ones.

Maronji
Apr 22, 2012, 12:09 AM
The tablets for the Matter Board don't always appear. You may have to rerun the mission multiple times before the tablet you're looking for shows up. You'll know it's the right one when, in your case, you see a system message with D-5 in it pops up in your chat log after you view the event.