PDA

View Full Version : CB Cash Shop items

Mike
Apr 22, 2012, 02:00 AM
Here is a list of cash shop items in the order you find them in the cash shop:
Premium Set, 30 days (Allows you to trade, open a shop, and own a room)
Premium Set, 60 days
Premium Set, 90 days
My Room Ticket, 30 days
My Shop Ticket, 30 days
Storage 1 Ticket, 30 days (Allows you to use Storage Box 1)
Storage 1 Ticket, 90 days
Storage 2 Ticket, 30 days (Allows you to use Storage Box 2)
Storage 2 Ticket, 90 days
Storage 3 Ticket, 30 days (Allows you to use Storage Box 3)
Storage 3 Ticket, 90 days
Inventory Expander 10 (Increases your maximum inventory by 10 up to a total of 100)
Inventory Expander 10 x5
Addition Skill Tree Ticket (Adds an extra skill tree)
Skill Tree Reset Ticket
Mag Ticket (Gives you an extra mag, up to 10 max)
Mag Reset Device
Scape Doll
Scape Doll x3
Scape Doll x5
Cosmo Atomizer x3
Cosmo Atomizer x5
100% Exp Boost Ticket x3
100% Exp Boost Ticket x5
Beauty Shop Ticket
AC Scratch Ticket x11

Macman
Apr 22, 2012, 02:02 AM
AC Scratch Ticket x11
Well hell, I could've saved me some AC using that when I was going for my Rappy Suit. D:

Mike
Apr 22, 2012, 02:04 AM
Well hell, I could've saved me some AC using that when I was going for my Rappy Suit. D:
The last option in the scratch menu is to purchase the 11 tickets, btw.

Reia
Apr 22, 2012, 02:04 AM
Addition Skill Tree Ticket (Adds an extra skill tree)
Skill Tree Reset Ticket
Mag Ticket (Gives you an extra mag, up to 10 max)
Mag Reset Device

How many skill trees per class we can get? I haven't tested that yet, inb4 getting trolled when new classes shows up.

Purchase only mags ;-;

Mike
Apr 22, 2012, 02:06 AM
How many skill trees per class we can get? I haven't tested that yet, inb4 getting trolled when new classes shows up.
Neither have I. It'll check it when the servers are back up.

soulpimpwizzurd
Apr 22, 2012, 02:09 AM
you get a maximum of 20 skill trees. i tested it out when trying to figure out which gear gauge I found best to use as hunter.

it's confusing on how to use it though. you select the first option when talking to the guy who lets you level up skills, that at first seems like it's only dedicated to class changing. but after you click that option you can see a little further down it has the option for you to select an active class tree.

guy said earlier that making gear gauges only work for one tree all the way down was a gimmick to make people buy skill trees. i agree, but i don't mind too much. sword is my favorite anyway lol.

Mike
Apr 22, 2012, 02:12 AM
guy said earlier that making gear gauges only work for one tree all the way down was a gimmick to make people buy skill trees. i agree, but i don't mind too much. sword is my favorite anyway lol.
Specialization will always do that.

soulpimpwizzurd
Apr 22, 2012, 02:13 AM
Specialization will always do that.

in alpha test apparently gear gauges were available to all weapons, you did not have to unlock them further down the skill tree.

just saying.

Reia
Apr 22, 2012, 02:17 AM
At the moment it only takes me 20 SPs to get the Just Counter, Just Dash and Sword proficency, 25 for adding Partisan proficency to this list and I'm not interested in Gunslashes or Wired Lances, I guess I can freely spend the rest of the points in whatever passive I want.

Many people tell me to don't go so versatile but I think that this versatility can make my hunter deal with most things only using 2 weapons.

Mike
Apr 22, 2012, 02:20 AM
in alpha test apparently gear gauges were available to all weapons, you did not have to unlock them further down the skill tree.

just saying.

And in previous alphas you got more than one skill point per level too. Things change.

BIG OLAF
Apr 22, 2012, 02:21 AM
Beauty Shop Ticket

What exactly does that entail? What comes with it?

Mike
Apr 22, 2012, 02:24 AM
What exactly does that entail? What comes with it?
It allows you to actually use the beauty shop to it's full extent instead of being stuck with just a few small things to change.

BIG OLAF
Apr 22, 2012, 02:24 AM
It allows you to actually use the beauty shop to it's full extent instead of being stuck with just a few small things to change.

So, basically, it gives you a 'free pass' to use all the "ARKS Cash-only" options for one visit?

Reia
Apr 22, 2012, 02:30 AM
So, basically, it gives you a 'free pass' to use all the "ARKS Cash-only" options for one visit?

No, Changing is free but you have to use a ticket to apply for any change, you can buy also the ticket when you hit the DONE button, it will pop out a window that ask you if you want to purchase the ticket and use it in the moment, same happens with the scape doll option if you die.

@Mike: I'm doing Client Orders like crazy, I want to find out if there are Client Orders that grants you Bonus SPs, we may suggest that to SEGA, and make those quests Class specific kinda like the ones for the partner cards. Even when Diablo II released it introduced you some extra points gained by questing, most MMOs respected that rule as well.

Mike
Apr 22, 2012, 02:42 AM
No, Changing is free but you have to use a ticket to apply for any change, you can buy also the ticket when you hit the DONE button,
I guess you could think of it like that but if you want to keep any changes you make for the greater portion of things you can change, you'll need the ticket.

@Mike: I'm doing Client Orders like crazy, I want to find out if there are Client Orders that grants you Bonus SPs, we may suggest that to SEGA, and make those quests Class specific kinda like the ones for the partner cards. Even when Diablo II released it introduced you some extra points gained by questing, most MMOs respected that rule as well.
That's a pretty good idea. I haven't seen any since I haven't been able to play for too long though.

soulpimpwizzurd
Apr 22, 2012, 02:59 AM
yes things change. this claim is accurate, but not in relation to my claim: forcing players to unlock a gear gauge that is way down a branch of the hunter tree is likely an arks cash gimmick. the accuracy of this claim is exemplified by how all weapon gear gauges were available without investing skill points in anything during alpha. indeed. now you must specialize to unlock a gear gauge, but previously this was unnecessary. specialization wasn't the main point (although it was related) of my comment.

now if in beta, you could easily invest a skill point in some free floating box called "weapon gear gauge" at level 1, that unlocked all gear gauges, i wouldn't even bring this claim up.

whether or not you got more or less skill points per level in alpha, it doesn't change the fact that in alpha, you could access all weapon gear gauges without having to unlock each of them in their respective branch. this is my biggest gripe.

you did not have to specialize in anything to gain access to gear gauges.

they now force you to specialize in order to use a gear gauge. most likely to make money. which makes me a little frustrated, because the weapon gauge is a significant addition to each weapon. and now if you want say, sword's gear gauge, you have to pick up skills you may not want along the way which is lol really lame man. it also is annoying because what if you get a super strong rare partisan, but you only have sword's gear gauge unlocked? partisan's effectiveness is increased through it's gear gauge quite considerably, a big enough positive that would be missing to negate the benefits of extra damage.

LOL I DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT WIRED LANCE THOUGH man all it seems to do is increase damage a little.

Dragwind
Apr 22, 2012, 03:02 AM
So if you purchase the ticket, can you re-access the color changing options for instance?

Arika
Apr 22, 2012, 03:51 AM
yes things change. this claim is accurate, but not in relation to my claim: forcing players to unlock a gear gauge that is way down a branch of the hunter tree is likely an arks cash gimmick. the accuracy of this claim is exemplified by how all weapon gear gauges were available without investing skill points in anything during alpha. indeed. now you must specialize to unlock a gear gauge, but previously this was unnecessary. specialization wasn't the main point (although it was related) of my comment.

now if in beta, you could easily invest a skill point in some free floating box called "weapon gear gauge" at level 1, that unlocked all gear gauges, i wouldn't even bring this claim up.

whether or not you got more or less skill points per level in alpha, it doesn't change the fact that in alpha, you could access all weapon gear gauges without having to unlock each of them in their respective branch. this is my biggest gripe.

you did not have to specialize in anything to gain access to gear gauges.

they now force you to specialize in order to use a gear gauge. most likely to make money. which makes me a little frustrated, because the weapon gauge is a significant addition to each weapon. and now if you want say, sword's gear gauge, you have to pick up skills you may not want along the way which is lol really lame man. it also is annoying because what if you get a super strong rare partisan, but you only have sword's gear gauge unlocked? partisan's effectiveness is increased through it's gear gauge quite considerably, a big enough positive that would be missing to negate the benefits of extra damage.

LOL I DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT WIRED LANCE THOUGH man all it seems to do is increase damage a little.

Either that,
Or the game want more variety between players with the skill tree branch as Sakai mentioned before.
He don't want one person to have all skills tree.

Even with Ark Cash, you can only be one at a time anyway. So there will be a lot of people who choose to just professional at one thing and be proud of it. In Monster hunter, I rarely seen anybody want to change their weapon. Sword users will always use sword and keep upgrading his sword.

Polantaris
Apr 22, 2012, 04:01 AM
In Monster hunter, I rarely seen anybody want to change their weapon. Sword users will always use sword and keep upgrading his sword.

That's because it takes a lot of skill and practice to be a master of a weapon type in Monster Hunter.

Not saying it doesn't take some skill and practice to master weapons in PSO2, but unless my massive amount of hours in MH have made me used to this type of combat, MH requires a lot more dedication into your weapon of choice.

Either way, I think it's great that you can't be proficient in everything at once. It gives some variance to players. There won't ever be one "master build" either like there are in some MMOs because the balance in this game seems to be really good, so it's a "go with what you like" situation.

The only problem I have is that once we get a lot of weapon types (and I would be disappointed if we don't eventually get a lot of weapon types), the skill tree will be massive, probably hard to manage. I hope they don't intend to make specific weapon trees too large, because then it becomes a problem where your character is too specialized, and you cannot function in situations where your chosen weapon is a bad choice. You should hopefully be able to branch into two or three trees when we get more weapon types.

The question is whether they'll build the skill trees around the function of being able to make multiple builds, or if it will be an unnecessary extra for those who want it.

Reia
Apr 22, 2012, 04:10 AM
I think one of the biggest joke about the hunter skill tree is putting the Sword Proficency Skill in the middle of the "Tank" tree. Which I find its better you put down the partisan there that focus on AoE and blocking to charge. While the sword is backwards, is a DPS weapon that charges by smashing and loses charge when blocking or stop attacking. Which the skill I require to unlock it it's not really neccessary unless on zones where enemies tend to be some levels above me like the emergency quest zone (increase your DFP and lowers your ATP and ATA). And the JA tree, one thing I want is linked to the wired lances, but can't blame it, Wired Lances are very powerful with JA and neither its easy to get used to JA with it unlike other weapons.

Polantaris
Apr 22, 2012, 04:29 AM
Hey Mike, any idea what Cosmo Atomizers do? Are they just "Everything in one" Atomizers?

Arika
Apr 22, 2012, 04:31 AM
Yes, because it is very very easy to learn how to use each weapons, which is why every players would use "every kind of weapon" if there isn't skill-tree to block them.

Macman
Apr 22, 2012, 08:35 AM
The only problem I have is that once we get a lot of weapon types (and I would be disappointed if we don't eventually get a lot of weapon types), the skill tree will be massive, probably hard to manage.I can see it happening where there's still the same amount of weapon specialization options, but each option covers multiple weapon types.

lostinseganet
Apr 22, 2012, 08:39 AM
Can you use more than one mag at a time