PDA

View Full Version : An Important tip for you guys when running into Emergency Quest!

Reia
Apr 22, 2012, 03:36 AM
Think of it like the non-MAG event and party quests in PSU, once you entered the zone and the countdown started, you can't let people join! This is a warning to all this messages of "Why I keep failing or Why no one joins!? D:" If you want to do it properly, organize a 4 people party then launch. If you don't wanna spam in lobby wait in the ship, but don't launch early, it only fills rooms of "available groups" but later tells me a message that says I can't join because they started the quest.

tl : dr : If you enter the emergency zone, nobody can join after it, so organize team before launching!

Polantaris
Apr 22, 2012, 03:40 AM
That's not true. During this morning's Emergency Quest, I joined a group at about 7 minutes in, right before the portal to the boss zone.

I think it's only disabled once the boss fight begins, but it's definitely not disabled once the timer starts.

Reia
Apr 22, 2012, 03:41 AM
I keep getting a message indicating I can't join after they start. Maybe it's one of the things they updated.

Mike
Apr 22, 2012, 03:44 AM
I keep getting a message indicating I can't join after they start. Maybe it's one of the things they updated.
You can't join because the game won't let players join if the quest runs later than the hour you can accept it.