PDA

View Full Version : Info: How to change costume color!

redroses
Apr 22, 2012, 12:50 PM
Hello everybody,

I have found out how you can change your costume color, and not only that, but you get a real color slider like the one for casts!

However, it is slightly annyoing to aquire.
You will need 12 gacha clothes, it doesn't matter if they are male, female or cast/caseal parts. You can mix them, you will just need 12 items.

Now you have to access the shop next to the room item shop (it's on the lowest level of the lobby, the shop will be light blue and have a shopping cart symbol). They guy will ask you to select 12 outfits, and in exchange gives you a costume color change card. Take this card with you over to the make over shop, and go down to the costume color section, and you will have your costume color slider!

I hope you find this helpful and useful!

hewitt
Apr 22, 2012, 01:02 PM
thank you!

foreignreign
Apr 22, 2012, 01:05 PM
Does this let you change only the primary color of it, or all of the colors of the outfit?

Randomness
Apr 22, 2012, 01:06 PM
Wouldn't it work with normal outfits?

redroses
Apr 22, 2012, 01:14 PM
It only lets you change the primary color sadly.

And it doesn't work with normal outfits, which is really evil. I guess it's to make people buy even more Ark Cash outfits. The normal outfits just don't appear when talking to the guy.

Ekoi
Apr 22, 2012, 01:23 PM
Ark Cash outfits?

How would you get these, and is there a gallery of what they are anywhere?

foreignreign
Apr 22, 2012, 01:25 PM
If it's just primary, then meh.

I like my blue enough.

BIG OLAF
Apr 22, 2012, 01:39 PM
As soon as I read this, I raided my storage for all the other ARK Cash outfits I had stored away.

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/5L2hI.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Much better.

Griffin
Apr 22, 2012, 01:46 PM
Love you!

PALRAPPYS
Apr 22, 2012, 01:58 PM
This is so strange. Why isn't it an option by default?

BIG OLAF
Apr 22, 2012, 01:59 PM

I guess it's to make people buy even more Ark Cash outfits. The normal outfits just don't appear when talking to the guy.

There you go.

Vashyron
Apr 22, 2012, 02:08 PM
A Gacha clothing sink.

Haha, of course.

Griffin
Apr 22, 2012, 02:10 PM
TAKE MY MONEY!

kdrakari
Apr 22, 2012, 04:34 PM
Is that card single use only, or can you then change the color of as many costumes as you want?

Mracless
Apr 22, 2012, 09:14 PM
You are my hero. Thank you so much!

But if they're actually going to make us do this in the full release... I just hope their consciences won't let them sleep at night.

Randomness
Apr 22, 2012, 09:24 PM
You are my hero. Thank you so much!

But if they're actually going to make us do this in the full release... I just hope their consciences won't let them sleep at night.

Or the FUN gacha gives some basic costumes we can use for this.

r00tabaga
Apr 22, 2012, 09:33 PM
Wouldn't be surprised at all if they made a color slider available for Arks cash even though they give a cast slider for free.

Dragwind
Apr 23, 2012, 12:58 AM
I tried this and succeeded today. I was getting really sick of my CAST's colors.
Also, (not sure about fleshies) you can change your main color, as well as the other 3 color options.

I really hope they change the way this is done in the future. It's a really clunky system for something that should be simple.

MeatlessBox
Apr 23, 2012, 02:25 AM
I'd been wondering what the recycle shop was for... Thanks a lot for the info. Going to go test it out when the servers come back on from maintenance.

Noel Vermillion
Apr 23, 2012, 07:01 AM
Arks clothing? Where do you get that?

BWS-1
Apr 23, 2012, 07:22 AM

It's a secret, sorta, like an unlockable feature/achievement... a virtual treasure! Except, instead of getting ''gold'' from it, the ''key'' IS ''gold''! And the reward is the ''key'' to a feature that has been amiss/hidden away.

I'm surprised I find myself more amused than annoyed at seeing more and more little things turning out to be ''conversions from the original model to match a F2P model''.

D-Inferno
Apr 23, 2012, 07:47 AM
What are Gacha clothes?

buri-chan
Apr 23, 2012, 01:29 PM
If I'da known this, I wouldn't have sold the half-million dupes I got trying to get the Rappy Costume (though I got both, I'll never wear them. Just OCD like that). Ah well, just had to trade the male and cast parts I wasn't going to use anyways. Love being maroon again instead of just red~

PKS
Apr 23, 2012, 02:36 PM
Sorry but how you go about doing any of this? What are Ark or Gacha clothes and how do I get 12 of them?