PDA

View Full Version : hmms im betting this is out there.

Xaton
Apr 22, 2012, 02:27 PM
but a compilation of all the translated stuff like navagation the launch window and all that as well anything into one single threat not multipel threads.

Clessy
Apr 22, 2012, 02:45 PM
We're not allowed to talk about an english patch but, google search and you will find that the vastly majority of this game has been translated.

Item descriptions and event descriptions are really the only thing not translated. The whole menu thats text is however the picture stuff isnt.

Xaton
Apr 22, 2012, 05:38 PM
you didnt read my post well i mean actual translations like obscure items with screens hots or icon shots and haveing text written in post onwhat it is. NOT a PATCH. besides already found it lol. like what every one has figured out what does what compiled into one thread as hasnt seen one.

Clessy
Apr 22, 2012, 05:49 PM
Whats the point of translated screenshots when you can play the game like 70% translated?

NiteShadow
Apr 22, 2012, 06:04 PM
like what every one has figured out what does what compiled into one thread as hasnt seen one.
wat..

Xaton
Apr 22, 2012, 06:05 PM
the patch that is out doesnt translate the items. SO compilation of items like

icon = japanese or katakana name= english name= and what the heck the item does.

Now clessy quit tryign to drag it over to the patch.

Sirius-91
Apr 22, 2012, 06:10 PM
the patch that is out doesnt translate the items. SO compilation of items like

icon = japanese or katakana name= english name= and what the heck the item does.

Now clessy quit tryign to drag it over to the patch.

That stuff takes time to do, and Pretty sure that the items are handled by the server and not the client.

Whit
Apr 22, 2012, 06:22 PM
Can someone point me to some translated in game screenshots? I wanna view my items and such, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to click~

Xaton
That stuff takes time to do, and Pretty sure that the items are handled by the server and not the client.

that is why i say anyone that can translate and read it slowly fit it into one thread letting this thread be the one to do that but people kept jumping conclusions of english patch crap.

Jinketsu
like what every one has figured out what does what compiled into one thread as hasnt seen one.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Xaton
Apr 22, 2012, 07:39 PM
ok sense none really get what im saying. compile Feed back on the testing to get translated and sent over.

mine is more less basic game funcions being forced to buy.

let there like a basic room ,shop and basic traded free. OR be a one time purchase like premium thing be one time thing not a every month and that be the purchase of the basic stuff liek limited shop and tradeing and then if want to upgrade to a bigger room shop or tradeing abilty you pay the rent basicly.

As well let first 3 charactor slots be permenant and the rest the slots be that temp buy thing.