PDA

View Full Version : City Map - The event never appears

D-Inferno
Apr 22, 2012, 07:21 PM
I know that the city only appears "sometimes", but I've only had in appear once. Does it appear at a certain time of day?

LazyRob
Apr 22, 2012, 08:49 PM
It appeared twice last night. Once right after the maintenance and again about 2 hours later.

Aiex
Apr 22, 2012, 09:48 PM
I've put 27hrs on my character and haven't seen it yet either. My timing must just be poor.

Arika
Apr 22, 2012, 09:49 PM
It is about your timing yes. because the event usually happen around 5 pm jp, and 8 pm jp.

Clessy
Apr 22, 2012, 10:15 PM
Dude that sucks I wont ever get that.

LokinModar
Apr 24, 2012, 02:26 PM
i only got it once: in the first beta day. it never showed up later...

Konflyk
Apr 25, 2012, 01:47 AM
It only appears during prime hours, hopefully at full release SoJ runs them over night as well.

LazyRob
Apr 25, 2012, 03:51 AM
The event is happening in a few minutes.
The announcement ticker in-game just said they are preparing for a large scale event.

So get on if you haven't been able to catch this lately

Polantaris
Apr 25, 2012, 04:43 AM
They're not ONLY at Peak hours. I've seen a few in the early morning JST (Like 7-8AM). Just keep an eye on the System messages. Ones you don't recognize you can copy from the chat log and paste into a translator if necessary to see what it says. There's several warning messages prior to the start of an Emergency Mission. About 15 minutes prior there's a message that reads something like "The enemy is preparing a large force it seems..." Something to that effect. Then there's a warning telling all Arks to prepare for an assault, and then finally the mission starts up with a System message telling all Arks to go on it.

It doesn't just show up, the System gives plenty of warning.

Konflyk
Apr 25, 2012, 04:49 AM
Regardless, even if it isn't ONLY at primetime, it needs to be more well spread over the course of the day in incriments of 4, 6, 8, 12 hours, at least this way people will get to do it, people have things to do.