PDA

View Full Version : Subpalletes

zOObie1
Apr 22, 2012, 11:30 PM
Does anyone know how to switch between subpalletes? I accidentally brought up the menu once and can't figure out how to do it again.

goombazoid
Apr 22, 2012, 11:46 PM
Hit F or R to bring up the main pallete selection, then hit G or H to switch through subpalletes.

Griffin
Apr 22, 2012, 11:48 PM
Mouse wheel scrolls palettes as well.

Maverick_Arcane
Apr 22, 2012, 11:58 PM
I don't think that's what he means, G and H switch between things that are in the sub palette, but how do you switch out the whole sub palette it self. You'll notice when you go to edit your sub that there are two others below it, how do you access those, is what he means.

zOObie1
Apr 23, 2012, 12:01 AM
I don't think that's what he means, G and H switch between things that are in the sub palette, but how do you switch out the whole sub palette it self. You'll notice when you go to edit your sub that there are two others below it, how do you access those, is what he means.

Yeah, this is what I'm talking about. I accidentally did it once and can't do it again.

SpishackCola
Apr 23, 2012, 12:06 AM
I've been trying to figure this out for a couple days now and would love an answer.

foreignreign
Apr 23, 2012, 12:08 AM
Same here.

Couldn't even find an option for setting the key to switch through the quick slot palette.

goombazoid
Apr 23, 2012, 12:39 AM
I realize G and H switch the items in the subpalette that you have selected. But if you scroll wheel first, or hit F or R first to bring up your weapon palette switching THEN hit G or H it will change from weapon palette switch to subpalette switch. Hopefully this is clearer.

zOObie1
Apr 23, 2012, 12:40 AM
Oh, alright, thanks. I'll test it out when the servers are online.

Maverick_Arcane
Apr 23, 2012, 12:46 AM
That's probably the worst way to implement that function, we should be able to manage that on mouse buttons 4 and 5, or somewhere proper on the keyboard.

Dragwind
Apr 23, 2012, 01:12 AM
I realize G and H switch the items in the subpalette that you have selected. But if you scroll wheel first, or hit F or R first to bring up your weapon palette switching THEN hit G or H it will change from weapon palette switch to subpalette switch. Hopefully this is clearer.

I can't wait to try this. I've been wondering how to switch the subpallete as well.

Rauten
Apr 23, 2012, 11:23 AM

You, sir, are a savior. Can't wait to try this tonight.

Ryudo
Apr 23, 2012, 12:13 PM
if you're using a pad d-pad up or down selects weapon pallets, left or right while selecting weapon palletes changes item pallets

Spellbinder
Apr 23, 2012, 01:37 PM
It's still a bit cumbersome but its a start

SpishackCola
Apr 23, 2012, 07:03 PM
Thank you! But seriously Sega...what the hell? Why the convoluted way of switching subpalettes? Definitely gonna have to give feedback about this implementation.