PDA

View Full Version : Looks like servers are down again...

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 23, 2012, 12:02 AM
Really hope they extend the beta...

Mega Ultra Chicken
Apr 23, 2012, 12:03 AM
I'm hoping for a fix for that thing where the game crashes whenever an NPC speaks in a multi-party mission.

Ryno
Apr 23, 2012, 12:03 AM
yeah, they logged me off too, hoping they fix. the sitting in the seat. it worked before but not anymore.

buri-chan
Apr 23, 2012, 12:04 AM
This time they did send out a system message that said 14:00 - 17:00, so servers will be back up in about three hours. Probably. Hopefully. What do I care, I'm going to bed anyways.

Nurusanura
Apr 23, 2012, 12:04 AM
Maintenance, been happening almost daily for the last few days.

Fujiko
Apr 23, 2012, 12:05 AM
Same here, luckily I finished my rockbear matter board request just in time!

reptile7383
Dang it. Of course the server would go down 30 secs after I log in for the first time today =(

Sanada Yukimura
this is getting ridiculous

Shade_Koopa
Apr 23, 2012, 12:06 AM
Game is down due to server maintenance to fix a log in/game delay issue.

http://pso2.jp/cbt/news/?mode=view&id=30

We are just gonna have to sit tight and wait. I just installed the game along with the english fan patch too...

Dan Maku
Apr 23, 2012, 12:09 AM
Better they be doing this now and not when official service is underway.

On the bright side, I did get to go galavanting with my favorite webcomic author before the server shut down. :3

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 23, 2012, 12:09 AM
Had a server maintenance every single day (not counting the first night since it was already morning in the states when you could first get on)

Demon-
Apr 23, 2012, 12:11 AM
lol and I just got my rappy suit too aw well.

Yamishi
Apr 23, 2012, 12:14 AM
Aw man, was just sitting down to play, too. :(

SpishackCola
Apr 23, 2012, 12:23 AM
Well, I'd rather them have daily server maintenance during beta than when the game is live. While no company really owes you anything during down times when something is released (good ol' legal), they definitely don't owe you anything for down times during a beta.

Priest
Apr 23, 2012, 12:50 AM
Yep, they can do all the maintenance they want as long as it makes for a more stable game in the future. ^^

Digital Pain
Apr 23, 2012, 01:03 AM
Was ready to hop on for the first time and get a quick go before work only to find the server down, oh well if it makes for a better game in final release then i'm happy

Dragwind
Apr 23, 2012, 01:07 AM
Hopefully things continue to get better from here.

From my personal experiences today, the lag has nearly vanished, and logging in repeatedly yielded nearly no errors.

SELENNA
Apr 23, 2012, 02:09 AM

From my personal experiences today, the lag has nearly vanished, and logging in repeatedly yielded nearly no errors.

Dunno, for me the lag in lobbies was unbearable, though during a quests it's fine. Not sure if it's my laptop :/

NoiseHERO
Apr 23, 2012, 02:14 AM
Yeah...

On ship 1 I BARELY notice lag, unless things get really crazy and it attracts a crowd(and a lot of monsters)

But tried ship 2 today, you guys have lag from hell on there.

BahnKnakyu
Apr 23, 2012, 02:28 AM

Don't know if you're playing on the same ship as most of us are, but the lag's horrible. As was stated in the gaijin discussion thread, it gets bad when there's a peak JP population, and is playable when it's US time (during the day).

Dragwind
Apr 23, 2012, 02:49 AM
Don't know if you're playing on the same ship as most of us are, but the lag's horrible. As was stated in the gaijin discussion thread, it gets bad when there's a peak JP population, and is playable when it's US time (during the day).

Yes, I've been playing on Ship 2, block 20. I've been playing since the launch of this beta, and it's been hell through most of the ride overall, lag-wise. Yesterday was just one of the rare time periods where everything seemed to be running near perfect all day for me.