PDA

View Full Version : So what is this FUN stuff?

Cows
Apr 23, 2012, 11:34 AM
Just noticed i have 1.1k of it, but I don't really know what it does exactly lol. Info thread doesn't mention it at all.

Oh and also, what exactly does ABL up do? It's kind of unclear whether it's important or not and I'm pretty stumped on a decent ranger build :l

Reia
Apr 23, 2012, 11:53 AM
True that they didn't change the Kanji on the ATA stats, but I guess it should be renamed the english abreviation, because ATA stands for "AT"tack "A"ccuracy. You never miss in PSO2, ATA was replaced as the stats that determinate any kind of ranged damage (I'm not sure if the Talis do damage based on TP when you throw it). So Basically our suppossed ATA makes you do bigger gunning damage, as for ABL is the replacement of LCK in terms of Critical hit rate.

FUN points you gather them for your Fun Gatcha, check the Gatcha in store and spin it to give it a try.

Edit: Ability also boost your Photon Art Damage (Inclunding TECHs), but giving out that some classes tend to normal attack a lot, they prefer using their raw stat, but ABL builds are great for people who play multiple classes or subclass hybrids if SEGA approves that idea and they don't wanna buy mags from the ARCS shop, one thing though, it doesn't guarantee that it will DPS as hard as the raw stats builds.