PDA

View Full Version : Rappy Suit and scratch card help.

Ryusei24
Apr 23, 2012, 01:33 PM
interested in getting the rappy suit…playing around with scratch ticket anyone know if its possible if u just trade for what you need? i only need the male red clothes from ticket A…got the other 9, but are low on AC now. was wondering if anyone else with premium account would trade me the red male clothes. i can trade you anything else from ticket A...

Mike
Apr 23, 2012, 09:59 PM
You likely need to get the item from the scratch to get it to count on your complete sheet.

Macman
Apr 24, 2012, 04:14 AM
It took me until I had about 100 AC left before the scratch spat out the last outfit I needed. Good luck!

There's no way in hell I'd have done this if it came out of my real pocket... TF2 crates all over again.

xMarle
Apr 24, 2012, 11:46 AM
I got mine with 580AC left, it does seem like you need to win the items yourself, since it checks each item after you scratch the ticket.

Massive image go! :
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i41.tinypic.com/2mq6kvk.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

I really hope they make this much rarer in the official release, I want one but I'd prefer it to feel special, something to turn heads with. :-P

ryuchibe
Apr 24, 2012, 11:49 AM
I believe i have that, i just need the female one piece suit from B

ryuchibe
Apr 24, 2012, 11:50 AM
interested in getting the rappy suit…playing around with scratch ticket anyone know if its possible if u just trade for what you need? i only need the male red clothes from ticket A…got the other 9, but are low on AC now. was wondering if anyone else with premium account would trade me the red male clothes. i can trade you anything else from ticket A...

I believe i have that i just need the female one piece suit from B. it'll go great with my cammy character

antonlev
Apr 28, 2012, 10:38 AM
I just need that ticket at the end.

Is it acquired the same way?

Dinosaur
Apr 28, 2012, 11:32 AM
I really hope they make this much rarer in the official release, I want one but I'd prefer it to feel special, something to turn heads with. :-P

Not everyone is going to be throwing money at the scratchers so that alone will increase its rarity.

I just need that ticket at the end.

Is it acquired the same way?

Yes. Scratch it up.

batfax
Apr 28, 2012, 03:44 PM
I got my suit just by buying one from some other player's shop after blowing all my AC.

Angelo
Apr 28, 2012, 04:56 PM
Can we trade these?

I don't really want my Rappy Suit. You can have mine if you want.