PDA

View Full Version : PA/Bullet/TechPB video project. ✪ー(Completed Projects)ー✪ [4/28]

Arika
Apr 23, 2012, 02:21 PM
I think there are already plenty and more than enough of normal in-game video. Before the beta period end, it would be better if we can upload some skills demonstration video for future reference. It will be very useful, because you can just link to video instead of explaining how does each skill attack/look like.

Now to begin with, I m going for PA/PB video, and I m currently uploading it right now :

-Photon Arts and Photon Blasts-
http://youtu.be/HnD5ZTpbCqU?hd=1 (http://youtu.be/HnD5ZTpbCqU)

-All tech!!-
http://youtu.be/rYrXEKYalAE?hd=1 (http://youtu.be/rYrXEKYalAE)

-All Bullet!!!-
http://youtu.be/FrhpRZEYlSs?hd=1

[ note: Please watch them in youtube for high quality. ]

Would like more people do the same for bullet and tech too. Please post the link in this thread, and I will put it in front page, so it will be easily seen and used. If there is anyone will help, please post here.

Thank you,

Drifting Fable
Apr 23, 2012, 04:46 PM
Did I see an Agito and a Zanba in the video or just some swords that kinda look like them?

Good to know PBs are back and pretty nice looking.

Tiffiana
Apr 23, 2012, 07:26 PM
do you plan on doing techs as well?

soulpimpwizzurd
Apr 23, 2012, 08:24 PM
awesome thread. would like to see some of the rarer PA's for sword and partisan if anybody has them.

Arika
Apr 23, 2012, 11:17 PM
do you plan on doing techs as well?
Plan to wait a little to see if anyone else will make vid for bullet / tech.
If nobody do it, then I probably can do the tech one myself. Not want to do it yet, because I miss shifta and gi-grant.

Did I see an Agito and a Zanba in the video or just some swords that kinda look like them?

Good to know PBs are back and pretty nice looking.
nope, just similar weapons ;)

ashley50
Apr 24, 2012, 01:31 PM
what's in huuur? :E

Arika
Apr 24, 2012, 01:34 PM
Uploading vid for all available tech now :
http://youtu.be/t49DgPNp8GI

Should be 100% within an hour or so.

Thank Raffina and a Rappy for help.

NoiseHERO
Apr 24, 2012, 01:56 PM
Wait D:

You forgot the stabby gunslash PA. D:

Also... SERIOUSLY want that electrocuting wiredlance PA, like what the hell? How'd I miss that one, always wanted electric melee moves. ;o;

soulpimpwizzurd
Apr 24, 2012, 02:32 PM
Wait D:

You forgot the stabby gunslash PA. D:

Also... SERIOUSLY want that electrocuting wiredlance PA, like what the hell? How'd I miss that one, always wanted electric melee moves. ;o;

it's cool and fun but it's annoying how you can't block/dodge out of it.

you're forced to do the entire animation even if the enemy dies after the first / second shock lol

Vent
Apr 24, 2012, 03:29 PM
That lightning wire lance PA. I can imagine people making Emperor Palpatine and going: "FORCE LIGHTNING!"

Arika, a friend of mine is playing hunter and he has 5 partisan PAs and missing one from your video. He says he has two partisan PAs you don't have. He also says you're missing one other wire lance PA which he doesn't have either, but that he saw in some video.

Omega-z
Apr 24, 2012, 05:44 PM
Arika - where did you get the charge shot for the Gunslash?

Arika
Apr 24, 2012, 09:25 PM
^
^
^
Probably city area, but I m not so sure. most of the disk people not have always drop there.

That lightning wire lance PA. I can imagine people making Emperor Palpatine and going: "FORCE LIGHTNING!"

Arika, a friend of mine is playing hunter and he has 5 partisan PAs and missing one from your video. He says he has two partisan PAs you don't have. He also says you're missing one other wire lance PA which he doesn't have either, but that he saw in some video.

Yup, I knew I missing some. Which was what I put in the video comment. I probably re-edit this if I can find user of all the remain PA. (Altho I already look the missing partisan PA from another players, and it is kidda plain.. )

Btw, I m sorry, it seem the tech video uploaded got error, I have to re-upload now >,<

Titan
Apr 24, 2012, 10:45 PM
You should add annotations to each PA being displayed.

I don't know if this is all of them, but I found it off the PSO2 uploader.

http://www.pso2-uploader.info/uploda/src/up6954.jpg

Arika
Apr 25, 2012, 12:46 AM
@Titan, I decided to not put them on, because many each individual PA are very quick, and not last longer than a sec. Also, they are better to show as combo instead of showing it alone. (it would be too many and rapid annotation if I were to put them in) Unlike tech, they do look fine by single tech one by one, and I have put all the name in.

And bump up because the tech video is completely uploaded :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYrXEKYalAE&hd=1

Please watch it on youtube for HD.

soulpimpwizzurd
Apr 25, 2012, 02:01 AM
great tech video! i've been wanting to see gigrant, it looks pretty nice.

Clunker
Apr 25, 2012, 02:27 AM
What about Rifle/Launcher PAs?
Anyone know the name of the rifle PA that has a S-like subpallet icon?
I've seen it shown in many of Vashryon's vids, but not actual use...

Arika
Apr 25, 2012, 02:37 AM
Mike is trying to get 2 last bullets atm before we make a vid.

Vashyron
Apr 25, 2012, 02:38 AM
What about Rifle/Launcher PAs?
Anyone know the name of the rifle PA that has a S-like subpallet icon?
I've seen it shown in many of Vashryon's vids, but not actual use...

Don't remember it's name, but it's use is to hold down the PA button, paint targets then let go and you get blue homing shots zoning into the targets.

Mostly just used them VS Ragne inside the Urban Stadium when it's crawling the walls, it makes the distinct PSO Special Attack noise. As much as I like the visuals I don't find it very useful.

Vent
Apr 25, 2012, 03:10 AM
Hmm, seems my Gigrant was still kind of lagging from your perspective, I mean it doesn't even look like I combo'ed in your video.

Tiffiana
Apr 25, 2012, 11:12 AM
Grants and Gi-grants look really fun to use D:

TierrenZX
Apr 25, 2012, 11:17 AM
I'm curious at about 0:25. It looks like you're showing Gifoie but it says Talis. Was that a mistake or was it something I am not noticing?

Other than that, nice video quality.

TsukasaPasta
Apr 25, 2012, 11:19 AM
thats pretty cool, now I know what im missing lol.

Zorafim
Apr 25, 2012, 12:58 PM
Partisans look better than I hoped. Thanks for showing them off!

I'm satisfied with photon blasts, too. They feel almost exactly like they did in PSO, without freezing the action. They look lovely, too.
And oh my god, is that a fish blast?

Arika
Apr 25, 2012, 01:00 PM
Partisans look better than I hoped. Thanks for showing them off!

I'm satisfied with photon blasts, too. They feel almost exactly like they did in PSO, without freezing the action. They look lovely, too.
And oh my god, is that a fish blast?

Nope, sorry to say that it is not fish blast. the fish only regen PP to the techer user and the techer is casting Gi-zonde :/

Would love fish to cast spell too!

Zorafim
Apr 25, 2012, 01:01 PM
The photon blast is a fish. That's good enough for me.

Kent
Apr 26, 2012, 01:12 AM
Sweet Geebus, Gigrants is the Radiant Sword from Radiant Silvergun?

I guess Gi- techniques are the best techniques, yet again.

Arika
Apr 27, 2012, 01:04 AM
Mike got all his bullet now. It shouldn't be long before all bullet vid is psoted.

Clunker
Apr 27, 2012, 01:10 AM
Thanks for the update; looking forward to it!

kdrakari
Apr 27, 2012, 01:32 PM
Mike is trying to get 2 last bullets atm before we make a vid.

Which two?

Arika
Apr 27, 2012, 10:45 PM
Which two?

He already got all, he will record it when he have time before beta end.

Mike
Apr 27, 2012, 11:51 PM
Here we go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrhpRZEYlSs

soulpimpwizzurd
Apr 28, 2012, 03:13 AM
Here we go:
PSO2cb: Bullet Showcase - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrhpRZEYlSs)

is the circle maneuver at the end of rodeo drive necessary?

also that rapid shot bullet looks good. cluster seems cool but needs to get used to aiming.

still think cracker bullet is useless and needs to do more damage

Arika
Apr 28, 2012, 03:25 AM
Thank you Mike, updated in front page.

Fhin
Apr 28, 2012, 04:39 AM
Omg the Rodeo Drive is just...wow. xD

djizomdjinn
Apr 28, 2012, 04:40 AM
....you can crawl with Sneak Shot?

I feel like such an idiot now.

Mike
Apr 28, 2012, 06:17 AM
is the circle maneuver at the end of rodeo drive necessary?
Yeah, it does that automatically.

....you can crawl with Sneak Shot?

I feel like such an idiot now.
I don't think crawling is actually very useful. I try to just get the shot off as fast as possible when I use it.

soulpimpwizzurd
Apr 28, 2012, 06:45 AM
Yeah, it does that automatically.

I don't think crawling is actually very useful. I try to just get the shot off as fast as possible when I use it.

is it possible to roll out of it before it does that damn circle maneuver?

this pa would be much more fun without it :(

also lets be honest guis. dat sakai put crawling in for fan service ho ho ho

Archandes
Apr 28, 2012, 09:57 AM
Where did u guys found "One Point" rifle PA??

Mike
Apr 28, 2012, 10:45 AM
Where did u guys found "One Point" rifle PA??
I got mine from Afin. I hear you can get it from Lisa too. If you take NPCs on so many missions and then talk to them, they can give you something.

Archandes
Apr 28, 2012, 10:52 PM
I got mine from Afin. I hear you can get it from Lisa too. If you take NPCs on so many missions and then talk to them, they can give you something.

already done all the quest from both Afin and Lisa but i still don't get "one point" rifle PA. Strange -_-

Mike
Apr 29, 2012, 01:22 AM
already done all the quest from both Afin and Lisa but i still don't get "one point" rifle PA. Strange -_-
You need to take them on quests.

Archandes
Apr 29, 2012, 07:27 AM
soo after i take Afin on quest couple times, i got some event sequence like when i finish the matter after done talking with him, but i didn't find any new item in my inventory. The emotion face on group list is already turned into red btw.

kdrakari
Apr 30, 2012, 12:57 AM
Cracker Bullet looks way more awesome than it actually is...

Arika
Apr 30, 2012, 03:47 AM
soo after i take Afin on quest couple times, i got some event sequence like when i finish the matter after done talking with him, but i didn't find any new item in my inventory. The emotion face on group list is already turned into red btw.

After emotion to him is red, then you go talk to him in the lobby. (not in the field)

I like those cracker bullet type, but they are too weak to be useful. may be it is use to stun enemy, but we rather kill in fast in this game, because defend is the last think we worry about.

Mike
Apr 30, 2012, 03:51 AM
After emotion to him is red, then you go talk to him in the lobby. (not in the field)

I like those cracker bullet type, but they are too weak to be useful. may be it is use to stun enemy, but we rather kill in fast in this game, because defend is the last think we worry about.

His icon doesn't have to be red but it may take you several times to get the item you want from him or any other NPC.