PDA

View Full Version : Cool idea for sharing invites

tikigod13
Apr 23, 2012, 05:10 PM
Hey gang it's been a while since I've posted on this wonderful forum, but I recently got an idea.

I heard about the whole 3 friends invite thing, which is really awesome if I do say so myself. I posted this idea on the invite thread as well but I figure why not make another thread about it.

Anyway, my idea is. What if we made a thread where we give out invites, BUT for everyone invite someone gets on this thread (AKA you the reader), that said person must invite 2-3 other people who posted in this thread. That means everyone who wants an invite can essentially get an invite if we work together!

I'm not exactly sure what the rules or regulations are on these invites. Do they let people who are invited also invite other people? That's the only real foreseeable problem I can perceive that wouldn't make this idea possible.

Anyway, my email is [email protected] (I hope this idea works haha)

Well, hopefully we can get something significant going here, and I hope to all see you in game one day or another. Thanks for reading this thread!!!!!!

Griffin
Apr 23, 2012, 05:14 PM
If you really wanted one, you would have seen the thread.

tikigod13
Apr 23, 2012, 05:23 PM
If you really wanted one, you would have seen the thread.

Are you guys already essentially doing this? I'm just trying to help out =/

Dragwind
Apr 24, 2012, 01:39 AM
Are you guys already essentially doing this? I'm just trying to help out =/

It's basically being done in this thread. Everyone sort of just started taking it upon themselves to return the favor of receiving an invite, so this concept is working well so far:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194180