PDA

View Full Version : Using Cash Shop.....

Evegodenraven
Apr 24, 2012, 03:57 PM
ok anyways i wanted to ask about the cash shop and it's "glory" cause i don't get anything when it comes to using it....

the first question i have is there are 4 different options when it comes to the lottery cash shop and i would like to know what each one does. the main ones i would like to know what they do is the bottem 2 of the list...

my second question is what are the extra items that are given in the AC like the little containers with the yellow and other color liquids in them. i would really like a breakdown on what those items are....

ryuchibe
Apr 24, 2012, 05:34 PM
Second Question: Thoughs containes with the liquid(the long ones) are for your MAG. Thats all i know.

Mike
Apr 24, 2012, 08:30 PM
the first question i have is there are 4 different options when it comes to the lottery cash shop and i would like to know what each one does. the main ones i would like to know what they do is the bottem 2 of the list...

my second question is what are the extra items that are given in the AC like the little containers with the yellow and other color liquids in them. i would really like a breakdown on what those items are....
The first two options are AC scratches. They contain different items. The third option is the FUN scratch. It uses FUN points you earn from logging in, good jobing people, and using friend characters. The fourth option is to purchase 11 tries at the AC scratch for the price of 10.

The fat containers are items that allow you to change an weapon's element when you perform elemental stregthening at the item lab. The thin ones are things like mag devices and special effect items.

Omega-z
Apr 24, 2012, 10:47 PM
Mike along those lines, How do you use the Card type AC items the Make up one and ....etc. the rest didn't have problem but I thought taking them to the shop would do it but there no option to upgrade for it.

Mike
Apr 24, 2012, 11:18 PM
Mike along those lines, How do you use the Card type AC items the Make up one and ....etc. the rest didn't have problem but I thought taking them to the shop would do it but there no option to upgrade for it.
The items that give you new hairstyles, make-up, emotes, and similar can be used from your inventory. Use those and they'll automatically be registered. Some of them can only be used by certain races or sexes though and the game will tell you if the item you're trying to use doesn't match the character you use it with.

Omega-z
Apr 25, 2012, 12:11 AM
Mike Sorry for sounding like a total noob, Form the inventory? The closes I have done anything with it is put it into one of two option's under the storage one when you select it. All other I figured out but this one is still missing with me. It's nothing to do with the makeover shop like the skill one is it? I think they need to make it and other's like it consumable or a trade-in to the right shop to make it more user friendly. Thank again for your help:)

Mike
Apr 25, 2012, 01:11 AM
Mike Sorry for sounding like a total noob, Form the inventory? The closes I have done anything with it is put it into one of two option's under the storage one when you select it. All other I figured out but this one is still missing with me. It's nothing to do with the makeover shop like the skill one is it? I think they need to make it and other's like it consumable or a trade-in to the right shop to make it more user friendly. Thank again for your help:)
Clothes can be equiped from the defense item equip menu. If the item you're talking about isn't clothes, a screen shot would help.

Omega-z
Apr 25, 2012, 08:26 AM
Yeah it's not the clothes or Part's I figured that out. It's the AC Add-ons to the Character Creator it the Card shape Item in the back of the Inventory it's Purple I can figure out all the other Purple one's except the two from the Beauty Shop. Is it a just have in your inventory to work deal's like the part's and clothes and not seeing anything new from it? And is there any new option's at all? a list of those with race/gender can/n't euip's would be nice. Thank You in Advance. :rappy:

P.S. you need a pic still I can get you one?

Evegodenraven
Apr 26, 2012, 05:09 AM
The fat containers are items that allow you to change an weapon's element when you perform elemental stregthening at the item lab. The thin ones are things like mag devices and special effect items.

thanks for the reply Mike i really needed to know this, i was getting annoying with the lab features somewhat. but as for the special effect items, what do they do?