PDA

View Full Version : Game wont launch

zOObie1
Apr 24, 2012, 06:45 PM
Just patched the game and now the game wont launch after clicking on the play button. It pretends to launch but the launcher closes, my computer loads for a second, and then nothing happens. Is there a fix for this or should I reinstall?

seishunheiki
Apr 24, 2012, 07:09 PM
have you tried rebooting? my client was like that at first too, 'til i tried rebooting :D

Hayde
Apr 24, 2012, 07:13 PM
The beta client has been odd for me. I get that happening to me some times, and when I open it again--it patches some more. It's like the patching phase gets interrupted or corrupted somehow and then your client doesn't open even though the launcher "thinks" it's finished.

As seishunheiki said, try rebooting.

zOObie1
Apr 25, 2012, 01:06 AM
Figured it out. The problem was the launcher wasn't apparently patching correctly (I think). So I pressed the third on button the launcher and it tried patching again. The patch went through just fine (like before) but this time I could play the game.

Ark22
Apr 25, 2012, 01:08 AM
Just patched the game and now the game wont launch after clicking on the play button. It pretends to launch but the launcher closes, my computer loads for a second, and then nothing happens. Is there a fix for this or should I reinstall?

Launch the pso2.exe

C:drive/Program(86)/Sega/phantasystaronline2/pso2bin/pso2.exe