PDA

View Full Version : How do you form parties with friends/players cards

moorebounce
Apr 25, 2012, 04:04 AM
I'm a little rusty on my Japanese (Okay I know no Japanese) but how do you make parties with friends and player cards?

misstigress
Apr 25, 2012, 04:21 AM
In the room you enter (i.e., the "camp" with the infamous pool you jump into) prior to starting any mission , you'll see a terminal against the left wall with an "i" symbol over it. Just click on this, and any partner cards you have available will be selectable there. Keep in mind some missions exclude certain partner card types.

Your friend needs to register their partner card in your room before it will show up at the terminal in the camp.

moorebounce
Apr 25, 2012, 06:26 AM
In the room you enter (i.e., the "camp" with the infamous pool you jump into) prior to starting any mission , you'll see a terminal against the left wall with an "i" symbol over it. Just click on this, and any partner cards you have available will be selectable there. Keep in mind some missions exclude certain partner card types.

Your friend needs to register their partner card in your room before it will show up at the terminal in the camp.

Wow so you have to pay for a room? Then have your friends visit the room to register their cards?

Vashyron
Apr 25, 2012, 06:29 AM
No you don't need to go to your room, just visit any of those Purple ? Terminals.