PDA

View Full Version : AC Scratch??

Ryo
Apr 25, 2012, 06:47 AM
The last item in the Arks Cash shop is something like "AC スクラッチ" I've got 22 of them and have zero clue what they're used for. Halp?

Dinosaur
Apr 25, 2012, 06:57 AM
The last item in the Arks Cash shop is something like "AC スクラッチ" I've got 22 of them and have zero clue what they're used for. Halp?

They're Arks Scratcher tickets. The 4th option that costs 100 AC is "Buy 10, get 1 free." You can use them by choosing the second option when you select an Arks Cash Ark Scratcher.

Fayorei
Apr 25, 2012, 07:50 PM
Dumb question, where is the Arks Cash Scratcher dude?

chaos-shadow
Apr 25, 2012, 07:59 PM
It should be a little kiosk with what looks like a rectangle ticket floating above it?

Fayorei
Apr 25, 2012, 08:05 PM
Thanks.:D I have been pretty darn lost since they expanded the ship, haha. Now I know what to look for.

Mike
Apr 25, 2012, 08:30 PM
You can also press F11 or pick the option from the menu to do them. If you use the terminal, it'll report what you've gotten to players in the area though.

Fayorei
Apr 25, 2012, 08:55 PM
Thanks. I can now truly play PSO2... as a giant Rappy destroying all the things.

Chik'Tikka
Apr 29, 2012, 03:39 AM
i did this and got all the outfits, but i was told that the ability to lay down on the ground comes from one of these, can someone clarify and tell me how? and how to use it? +^_^+

BIG OLAF
Apr 29, 2012, 03:48 AM
i did this and got all the outfits, but i was told that the ability to lay down on the ground comes from one of these, can someone clarify and tell me how? and how to use it? +^_^+

It comes in the form of a ticket item. Once you get it, all you have to do is go into your inventory and 'use' it. After that, the emote itself should appear in your emote list, under "Extra."

Chik'Tikka
Apr 29, 2012, 03:51 AM
It comes in the form of a ticket item. Once you get it, all you have to do is go into your inventory and 'use' it. After that, the emote itself should appear in your emote list, under "Extra."

ah ok, is it one of the AC ones? or one of the fun ones?
+^_^+

BIG OLAF
Apr 29, 2012, 04:23 AM
ah ok, is it one of the AC ones? or one of the fun ones?
+^_^+

It's the AC gacha(s).

Mike
Apr 29, 2012, 04:24 AM
It's the AC gacha(s).
It's also in the FUN one.

BIG OLAF
Apr 29, 2012, 04:26 AM
It's also in the FUN one.

I've never gotten a single "ticket" item from the FUN gacha, so I didn't know that. The more you know.

There you have it. Any gacha.

Mike
Apr 29, 2012, 04:32 AM
Actually, lobby actions are only in the FUN one. I just checked what as in the two AC ones and there were no actions.

Chik'Tikka
Apr 29, 2012, 04:41 AM
ok well im out of AC anyway+^_^+ anyone on ship 6 wanna play?
Look for Mary KP-X +^_^+

BIG OLAF
Apr 29, 2012, 04:44 AM
Actually, lobby actions are only in the FUN one. I just checked what as in the two AC ones and there were no actions.

Guess that's what I get for knowing zero Japanese. Sorry for the initial incorrectness, Chik'Tikka. FUN gacha only.

Chik'Tikka
Apr 29, 2012, 10:54 PM
well, im all out of FUN and AC and never got one of the lobby actions for laying down.... anyone have one they can trade? +^_^+ ship 6 btw+^_^+
EDIT; there's a rappy suit in it for you if you do+^_^+