PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one with problems patching?

Sixoul
Apr 25, 2012, 09:06 AM
Every day it becomes a nuisance to patch the client. It always comes up with an error until it finally decides to say "You know what I'm done being an ass here you go." I spend possibly two to three hours every day trying to patch just to get error after error after error until randomly it decides it's good to install. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I don't know how as I just bring up the client and click the play button.

AnnabellaRenee87
Apr 25, 2012, 09:51 AM
Un install the game then go to c:\program files (x86)\sega and remove the PSO2 folder if its there, re-install the game, the update will take up to 30 minuets from experience.

Note: the path I gave you was for x64, if your on x86 you will have to go to c:\program files\sega.

If your still having problems then go to %Userprofile%\my documents\sega and delete the PSO folder there too.

Vashyron
Apr 25, 2012, 10:01 AM
Er before you do anything such as resintalling, are you running Avast? If so turn off the real time shields when patching. It causes error 434 otherwise.

AnnabellaRenee87
Apr 25, 2012, 10:06 AM
Also forgot to mention that its 30 minuets for the first patching after that shouldn't take 3-5 minuets after that, depending on your internet connection.