PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 STORIES

NoiseHERO
Apr 25, 2012, 11:48 PM
So yeah with only a couple days left on the beta, I'm sure we're all seen some awesome things just come out of nowhere, with how crazy PVE can get in this game. Seriously, did I just say PVE and crazy in the same sentence?

We all know just from glancing at the screen shots thread that almost ANYTHING can just happen to you on the field... Or in a lobby for you PSU vets... Or in your room for you fellow weirdos. But sometimes those screen shots can just be a mess, or you don't feel like looking at giant images on your tiny monitor.

So tell us all of your awesome stories here with no interruption! Because I sure as hell have had some awesome adventures this week that I don't feel like typing right now or selfishly spoiling the first post of this thread with!

I dunno I just thought it was a good idea, I almost never make threads. Shoot, let your nerdgazming mouth run as you translate it through your keyboard!

goldwing
Apr 25, 2012, 11:51 PM
o you better belive imma jump right into this. but not tonight.

Zorafim
Apr 25, 2012, 11:54 PM
Only a day left in the beta? Aw, so much for me ninjaing an invite... When's the next one opening up?

NoiseHERO
Apr 25, 2012, 11:57 PM
Wait no, it ends on like the middle of the day on the 28th I think, so still have the rest of today and tomorrow, but yeah.