PDA

View Full Version : guys guys best idea ever

soulpimpwizzurd
Apr 26, 2012, 01:36 AM
so some of you want dual handgun, while others want dual sabers

what if..............

DUBBLE GUNSLASHES

i'm laughing at how silly yet simultaneously plausible this seems, seeing how they meshed handgun and saber into the same weapon.

-oh man dinosaur actually already posted this idea and i read it but it was 2 months ago so i forgot and then thought of it again thinking it hadn't been thought of.

what have i done

Reia
Apr 26, 2012, 01:37 AM
Not gonna happen xD, Wired Lance covered daggers and twin saber, and Rangers are going to get "The Olde Mechguns" back! Which are meant for single damage DPS.

Enforcer MKV
Apr 26, 2012, 01:39 AM
actually....I think dataminers found indication of a twin dagger weapon category in the client...so...if that's accurate...twin daggers are their own weapon type.

goldwing
Apr 26, 2012, 01:40 AM
that would just be aweful.

Reia
Apr 26, 2012, 01:40 AM
Wired lance thou remind me the constant saying of "lore" youtube series on doing things "Kratos Style"

soulpimpwizzurd
Apr 26, 2012, 01:46 AM

you mean JIINYAASU?

@rangersleadtheway i want a single hand dagger weapon that just attacks really fast, like 2 times faster than gunslash, and doesn't have any multistrike nonsense. multistrikes are kinda annoying. it would just have a basic 1,2,3, but it would hit super fast. oh man that'd be sweet.

Enforcer MKV
Apr 26, 2012, 02:00 AM

Uh....why? Twin daggers are awesome. O.o

I'm already bothered by the fact that they've seemingly removed knuckles, twin sabers, and twin pistols. About the only melee weapon that they've shown that I really like is partisans. I mean, part of what made some of the other games fun was the variety of weapons they had. With all this hybridizing that they're doing, they're in danger of losing that appeal that partly got me into the franchise to begin with. I mean, seriously, I had fun with all the classes when I play BB and PSU. So far, the only reason I've tried hunter is because of Partisans. I haven't even touched force. (though that's more because I've been busy with Ranger and dabbling slightly with hunter.)

Er....by the way, it's 'awful.'

soulpimpwizzurd
Apr 26, 2012, 02:02 AM
@rangersleadtheway i think he's talking about dubble gunslash man.

also dude that fairy fountain song is good

Demon-
Apr 26, 2012, 02:05 AM
also Twin Slicers and Twin Axes!

Fujiko
Apr 26, 2012, 02:07 AM
Hope they do add in more weapon type varieties. Each class at the moment gets 2 and everyone can use the gunslash. Probably because it's beta.

I have a feeling they will put in advanced classes that we have to unlock in order to use stuff like double sabers, twin daggers, knuckles and all that. I am hoping they don't and just stick with the three.

Could totally see them putting in double gunslashes... I mean they removed sabers (was really hoping for classic PSO sabers) and handguns....just combined them.

Enforcer MKV
Apr 26, 2012, 02:07 AM
@rangersleadtheway i think he's talking about dubble gunslash man.

Eh, it's 3 am here. Oh, and I never answered your question about where I got "Rangers lead the way".

Basically, I'm a military enthusiast, and the United States Army Ranger's motto is "Rangers lead the way" I haven't seen that episode of Deadliest Warrior, but I totally know where you're coming from. ;p

EDIT: I know, right? love that tune.

soulpimpwizzurd
Apr 26, 2012, 02:08 AM
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/062/4/5/Sengoku_Basara_Yukimura_by_eatinghappypills.png

sup guis i use dubble polearms

@rangersleadtheway i'm all for supporting soldiers of any military but man

i still think their cqc is looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooool.

"IN TODAY'S LESSON WE'RE GOING TO TEACH YOU HOW TO CQC WITH A GUN."

.... what?

NoiseHERO
Apr 26, 2012, 02:11 AM
twin gunslash would just be twin saber and twin handgun put together, saying it's a bad idea, you must also mean that you don't like normal gunslash either.

But yeah, twin swords and twin handguns would already be redundant with twin daggers and twin machine gun in the game's data

Also why do people keep ignoring this info, then proceed to say they WISH these weapons were in the game?

djizomdjinn
Apr 26, 2012, 05:16 AM
Twin gunslash?

Real men use DOUBLE GUNSLASHES. ;)

how would that even work without shooting yourself

Dragwind
Apr 26, 2012, 05:47 AM
Twin gunslash?

Real men use DOUBLE GUNSLASHES. ;)

how would that even work without shooting yourself

You'll get so frustrated juggling the things around that you'll end up just throwing one at the enemy, then you'll fire the other like a maniac until the creature is dead. Then you pick up the other gunslash from the corpse because you don't want it going to waste.

Crystal_Shard
Apr 26, 2012, 06:14 AM
You'll get so frustrated juggling the things around that you'll end up just throwing one at the enemy, then you'll fire the other like a maniac until the creature is dead. Then you pick up the other gunslash from the corpse because you don't want it going to waste.

I think the intention was for a doublesaber with gunslashes for each pointy end. ^_^ Now you can stab an enemy on either end and then shoot two more enemies through them!

Aki03
Apr 26, 2012, 06:30 AM
A gunpartisane would be awesome ^^.

Why not... a huge sword which can shot launcher-bullets and can cast techniques... I would call this "Chuck Norris' Gunslash".

No, seriously a single gunslash is good enough. Twin sabers and/or twin guns would be make more sense.

kdrakari
Apr 26, 2012, 09:56 AM
If they add double mechguns they absolutely must make the assault Rifle less similar.

NoiseHERO
Apr 26, 2012, 12:19 PM
No, seriously a single gunslash is good enough. Twin sabers and/or twin guns would be make more sense.

It's the same exact thing! fdgsfgafgh

Twin handguns alone are corny anyway-

fgadgaddgadg

This isn't 2005 anymore!

How can you say a gun on a stick is cool, but twin gunblades is- augh! you people!!! /flips the forums!!

Zorafim
Apr 26, 2012, 02:26 PM
I hate going back to PSU's mentality of "It's going to be better", but remember this is just the Beta. They're making a game as fast as they can, and releasing it as quickly as they can, while making it as good as they can, modify it as easily as they can, without needing to modify it often.

What I'm saying is, they're focusing on a ton of stuff right now. The bottom of their priority is balance and options. They don't care about a ton of weapon types yet, since they're seeing if combat works well. Once they get the basics down though, they can add weapon types easily.
Don't rule out a specific weapon type just because you haven't seen it yet.

I'm sure we'll see twin daggers, and twin sabers, and double sabers, and other staples of the series. Just not yet. We aren't ready to throw in all these new weapons yet.

also Twin Slicers and Twin Axes!

[spoiler-box]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b77/Zorafin/SNES%20junk/P-STAR4002.jpg

Yes. Please.[/spoiler-box]

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 26, 2012, 04:05 PM
I rather enjoyed twin handguns on gunmaster in PSU (yes I know this isn't PSU but still) lol
That was their mobility weapon but game mechanics is different in this game so might not mean much of anything