PDA

View Full Version : Rockbear

RSmiroldo
Apr 26, 2012, 12:19 PM
I have been trying to get my second rock bear horn for the mag, free forest run, caves etc. for hours. I do the last forest quest and it never shows up is there anything I can do to increase the frequency? Thanks in advance.

kdrakari
Apr 26, 2012, 12:35 PM
Forest free exploration always has one.

Demon-
Apr 26, 2012, 12:36 PM
Yeah took me a while to get my last horn too. Just keep doing forest exploration, killing any rockbears along the way and kill the one you fight at the end. They eventually will drop it.

RSmiroldo
Apr 26, 2012, 12:40 PM
I don't have the free forest exploration do I need to get the mag license to unlock that?

Rauten
Apr 26, 2012, 12:42 PM
I don't have the free forest exploration do I need to get the mag license to unlock that?

No, while both are unlocked doing client orders for Coffee, they're different and completely independent client orders.
For forest exploration, IIRC, you need to complete:
-Dagan Extermination under 20 minutes in S Rank.
-Capture Nab Rappy under 20 minutes in S Rank.
-Gather 5 items dropped by forest creatures.

Dein
Apr 26, 2012, 12:42 PM
No, the Free Forest mission is from a client order from the same NPC that gives you the mag license. Gotta clear the Nab Rappy capture, Dagan Extermination in 20 mins, and collect 5 forest code items from random enemies.

kdrakari
Apr 26, 2012, 12:43 PM
You need to unlock it to get the mag licence actually, and it should not be possible to reach caves without unlocking it.

Du1337
Apr 26, 2012, 12:47 PM
I conclude that u actually understand all the Japanese text in the game???

Demon-
Apr 26, 2012, 12:49 PM
Nope you should unlock it now.

Its one of the Client Quests from Koffie (the one with white hair at the quest counter)

Forest Exploration Request - 自由探索許可申請・森林

S Rank Dagan Forest Mission under 20 mins (3rd quest)
S Rank Nab Rappy Forest Mission under 20 mins (4th quest)
Acquire 5x Forest Devices drops
Forest Devices will randomly drop as small yellow boxes in those quests.

RSmiroldo
Apr 26, 2012, 01:06 PM
Thanks everyone