PDA

View Full Version : Complete Vendor List?

Q.U.I.C.K.S.I.L.V.E.R
Apr 27, 2012, 01:34 PM
I have found my way around the vendors pretty well and obviously any pso player can tell which are the mono, di, and tri mates but what about everything else? I've been going through the forums and can't find a sticky or actualy post with vendor translations. Any help would be appreciated.

Taitu
Apr 27, 2012, 01:43 PM
Are you looking for translations on just the item shop or all vendors? Don't forget that the armor/weapon shops randomize their inventory.

Q.U.I.C.K.S.I.L.V.E.R
Apr 27, 2012, 02:16 PM
Yeah I understand that, but I was looking for a translation of the items more than anything.

Reia
Apr 27, 2012, 03:23 PM
Yeah I understand that, but I was looking for a translation of the items more than anything.

I think even if you don't get the Japanese Katakana, All the icons are extremely resemblant to those in PSO. If you have good memory you'll know which of them they are, this game is more graphical then texted at point I don't even read the text to know what the items are like.

Edit: Even at the point someone that never played PSO can get it. Because even in PSO people asked things like, WHAT IS ATP, ATA, etc.

Taitu
Apr 27, 2012, 06:37 PM
Well for the item shop anyway from the top down:
Monomate
Dimate
Trimate
Sol Atomizer
Moon Atomizer
Star Atomizer
Telepipe
Upper Trap(I assume this is the damage trap)
Poison Trap
Stun Trap