PDA

View Full Version : How to trigger Story Missions?

TDoun LMekko
Apr 27, 2012, 05:49 PM
So I've completed the matter board... like, 100% of the first matter board. I can't seem to trigger any cut scenes despite wandering the whole ship and the only story mission available is to replay the intro/tutorial mission.

What do you do to trigger the other story missions?

Waluigi
Apr 27, 2012, 06:32 PM
I'm pretty sure that starting Chapter 1 is as far as the story goes in the Beta.

Zeota
Apr 27, 2012, 06:34 PM
I'm pretty sure that starting Chapter 1 is as far as the story goes in the Beta.

Yup. The buck stops at 1 for the beta. Shion mentions a new matter board (for Amduscia-related stuff I assume) but it isn't implemented.

Vashyron
Apr 27, 2012, 06:58 PM
the only story mission available is to replay the intro/tutorial mission.

It's not the Turotial/Intro.

TDoun LMekko
Apr 27, 2012, 07:06 PM
It's not the Turotial/Intro.

Huh... cause it played out the same.

Starting with Alfin and being afraid of the Darkers... though I did get to fight that first group. Then Zenio met up with us and photon blasted and it was done and we met Echo.

I'll try it again though! Thanks for the replies.

Vashyron
Apr 27, 2012, 07:07 PM
Huh... cause it played out the same.

Starting with Alfin and being afraid of the Darkers... though I did get to fight that first group. Then Zenio met up with us and photon blasted and it was done and we met Echo.

I'll try it again though! Thanks for the replies.

After fighting the Darkers go to the right exit. Where your character should now be hearing voices come from.

TDoun LMekko
Apr 27, 2012, 07:22 PM
After fighting the Darkers go to the right exit. Where your character should now be hearing voices come from.

Aaaaaah...
Me being an idiot is now confirmed >_< Ah well, thanks!