PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 open beta

zerolegends
Apr 27, 2012, 07:44 PM
So uhh im glad i got at least 1 level 20 class for my character but... im kinda sad to have it go :/ i worked so hard on it... will i ever see my character again? or is this the end of the beginning? I hear the people who made it to lv 10 in the closed beta will get something in the open beta... uhmm does any1 know when the open beta is? I'm hoping i get to see my character in the open beta nd hopefully be able to level up beyond 20...

Nurusanura
Apr 27, 2012, 07:55 PM
No details about any of that yet. There are supposed to be sessions going on with Makai briefing us on the new stage, so perhaps that will be part of the open beta.

Dinosaur
Apr 27, 2012, 08:10 PM
So uhh im glad i got at least 1 level 20 class for my character but... im kinda sad to have it go :/ i worked so hard on it... will i ever see my character again? or is this the end of the beginning? I hear the people who made it to lv 10 in the closed beta will get something in the open beta... uhmm does any1 know when the open beta is? I'm hoping i get to see my character in the open beta nd hopefully be able to level up beyond 20...

- Data from the Closed Beta test will be deleted when the test is finished.
- If you reach level 10 in any class, you will get a free weapon hologram for "my room" in open beta
- If you reach level 20 in any class, you will get a ticket for 500 FUN points in open beta
- If you reach level 10 in any class on Ship 6(server 6), you will get another ticket for 500 FUN points in open beta

As everyone has obtained 2000 free Arks Cash points, it would be unfair if that were to transfer over to open beta.

zerolegends
Apr 27, 2012, 08:20 PM
well i dunt care about the cash stuff it just sucks ill have to redo everything.... just hoping that in the open beta they will have more quests to play so i can level up a bit faster