PDA

View Full Version : CBT Player Shop question?

FUDGEHOY
Apr 27, 2012, 07:54 PM
I have premium(room, trade, and open shop) activated. I'm able to put items up for sale, and know mostly how to use the shop search function. My problem is that I, nor any of my freinds can see my shop items while using the shop search function. They can be seen when my friends use the look at friends shop feature. I know this is a Beta, so I not too worried about it. I'd appreciate any ideas on how to fix this. Feel free to post if you've had this problem too. Ty!

foreignreign
Apr 27, 2012, 07:56 PM
I've noticed there's a limit to how many items you can view in a page, and that you can't browse through pages of all of the available items.

You should be able to find your item though if you refine your search options. Like specifying a price range or amount of special abilities.

If you just search for a specific item, for whatever reason it likes to just give you the most expensive versions of that item listed for whatever reason.

FUDGEHOY
Apr 27, 2012, 07:57 PM
I've noticed there's a limit to how many items you can view in a page, and that you can't browse through pages of all of the available items.

You should be able to find your item though if you refine your search options. Like specifying a price range or amount of special abilities.

If you just search for a specific item, for whatever reason it likes to just give you the most expensive versions of that item listed for whatever reason.I've done this, and sadly no luck so far.

FUDGEHOY
Apr 28, 2012, 03:01 PM
I'm wondering if maybe there's a cap to how many items can show up in the entire shop system. I certainly have not ruled out the possibility of user error on my end, but am finding this a little strange. I've had two freinds try to place items in thier shops since I had this issue. We were not able to see their items either, even when we used very specific criteria(price, type of item, element, star rating, etc...) I'll list a specific example below.

Ex. I placed a 4 star Gunslash with fire attribute and 1 special ability. I made sure to price it for 8000 meseta(can't remember exactly what the sales tax was)

I then looked up those exact types of gunslashes within a price range that would have definitely included the one in my shop. It still did not show up. I've tried this with multiple other items with the same results.

BIG OLAF
Apr 28, 2012, 03:10 PM
Ex. I placed a 4 star Gunslash with fire attribute and 1 special ability. I made sure to price it for 8000 meseta(can't remember exactly what the sales tax was)

I then looked up those exact types of gunslashes within a price range that would have definitely included the one in my shop. It still did not show up. I've tried this with multiple other items with the same results.

Maybe because it's your item? Not sure if that would make a difference or not, but maybe have someone else try to look it up. It's worth a shot if you haven't tried that yet. :)

FUDGEHOY
Apr 28, 2012, 03:14 PM
Maybe because it's your item? Not sure if that would make a difference or not, but maybe have someone else try to look it up. It's worth a shot if you haven't tried that yet. :)

Thanks for the idea, but as I stated me and some friends tried searching and could not get it to show up. They could not see my items.

BIG OLAF
Apr 28, 2012, 03:15 PM
Thanks for the idea, but as I stated me and some friends tried seraching and could not get it to show up. They could not see my items.

Wouldn't know how the shop system works, then. Maybe seniority (who put what up for sale first) plays a part in it. I don't know. I haven't spent more than a minute or two even looking in the shop search.

FUDGEHOY
Apr 28, 2012, 03:20 PM
Wouldn't know how the shop system works, then. Maybe seniority (who put what up for sale first) plays a part in it. I don't know. I haven't spent more than a minute or two even looking in the shop search.Please don't take this the wrong way, but I'm looking for replies from people who've had experience with the shop system. My guess is that its probably just an issue with the CBT shop system, so i probably won't get any satisfaction until the Open Beta.

Ceresa
Apr 28, 2012, 03:36 PM
I assume this is you, how many Fudgehoys could there possibly be?

[spoiler-box]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/aerawnt/pso20120428_153318_001.jpg[/spoiler-box]

search terms
[spoiler-box]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/aerawnt/pso20120428_153321_002.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Neat that those little 1344s snuck in there!